MOUAU post utme screening form 2020/2021, direct entry, eligibility & how to apply.
Michael OKpara University of Agriculture which was formerly known as federal University of Agriculture is a federal University. It was established in Umuahia, Abia state on December 1992.
Candidates who scored up to 180 and wish to pick up any course in MOUAU should read this article well.
This article will answer questions like;
- Is the Post-utme form out ?
- When is the post-utme scheduled to hold?
- What are candidates expected to come with for the post-utme.
- How can I get shortlisted?
- What is the criteria for getting admitted into the university?
All these questions will be carefully answered here. To check the various departments in MOUAU and their cut-off mark, click here .
It is important to know the cut off mark for schools before applying for them. Knowing school’s cut-off mark will enable you prepare against reaching the required score.
If you have checked your desired course cut-off mark through the link provided above, then other things you need to consider are;
School fees for freshers is 61,000 naira, but if you are paying via remita, a service charge of 500naira extra will be made.
Returning students pay about 58,500 Naira at most for all charges.
Also, know the criteria to get admitted in MOUAU .
Eligibility / Requirements
Students who scored up to 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply for admission in MOUAU.
Candidates who chose moua as first choice in JAMB examination registeration.
Students who did not choose mouau can apply for a change of institution form from the school or an accredited cyber.
With these, you can be able to apply for admission.
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be done from the convenience of your home with your smart phone or visit a cyber for assistance if you can’t.
Simply follow the instructions below to apply;
- Visit the school’s official website @ www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY
- Create an invoice.
- Click on make payment to create your invoice, although this payment can be made in the bank or with visa/master card.
- Fill the form with your relvant details.
- Upload your documents which is your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Submit and print out the slip for Post-utme.
Direct entry students who want to apply must;
Submit transcript from their previous institution.
Have at least a second class upper credit /division to be eligible.
Use the same procedure shown above to apply, but submit your statement of result from the previous school online.
DOCUMENTS TO GO WITH FOR 2020/2021 POST-UTME SCREENING
- Online JAMB slip
- The school’s online registration form print out.
- Original JAMB result print out.
As at the time of publication of this article, mouau 2020/2021 post-utme screening form was not yet out.
Candidates will be notified once the form is out as no date has been fixed yet.
Prospective candidates are advised to check on this website for update regularly.
Drop your comments and questions in our comment box and receive reply immediately.