Kaduna State Civil service recruitment 2020/2021, Kaduna State Civil service commission online recruitment for graduates, Kaduna State Civil service commission recruitment for indigenes, Kaduna State Civil service massive recruitment.
This article will give you the latest update on Kaduna State Civil service commission recruitment 2020. Currently, Kaduna State Civil service commission recruitment 2020 is still in progress and all interested applicants should read this post before you proceed to apply.
We have provided comprehensive guidelines for your application. Everything you need to know for a successful application is what we have discussed in this post.
Keep reading below to find out more
Qualifications & Requirements For Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021.
Below are the necessary things you must have before you can apply for Kaduna State Civil service recruitment 2020. Any candidates who did not meet the below criteria may not be considered for recruitment.
- All candidates must be indigine of Kaduna State
- Must have a valid means of identification such as state of origin certificate
- Possession of O level certificate such as WAEC,NECO or NABTEB
- First Degree (BSc), ND or HND Certificate from any recognized institution
- Academic qualification of FCSC
In addition, the below qualifications will be added advantage to your application:
- Ability to operate computer and other related gadgets
- MSc Degree or one year of training
Vacant Positions At Kaduna State Civil Service 2020
We have listed all jobs you can apply for at kaduna State Civil service.
- Graduate Agricultural Officer – Grade II (Agronomist)
- Principal Agricultural Officer
- Higher Agricultural Superintendent (Crop Protection Officers)
- Senior Agricultural Officer (Agricultural Economists)
- cultural Officer (Crop Protection Officers)
- Senior Agricultural Officer (Horticulturists)
- Higher Agricultural Superintendent (Horticulturists
- Senior Agricultural Officer (Soil Scientists)
- Graduate Land Resource Officer – Grade II
- Agricultural Officer – Grade I (Agricultural Economist
- Produce Officer – Grade
- Higher Agricultural Superintendent (Agric. Extension Specialists)
- Irrigation Officer – Grade I
- Higher Produce Superintendent
- Agricultural Officer – Grade I (Agric. Extension Specialists)
- Senior Livestock Officer
- Higher Irrigation Superintendent (Irrigation Specialist)
- Higher Livestock Superintendent (Livestock Officers/Animal Scientists)
- Principal Livestock Officer (Livestock Officers/Animal Scientists)
- Graduate Agricultural Officer (Range Management) – Grade II
- Graduate Animal Laboratory Technologist – Grade II.
How To Apply For Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
Visit kaduna State Civil service recruitment portal at http://www.kdsg.gov.ng to find out more.
How to submit your Application.
Qualified and interested applicants are expected to submit their application to the below address:
Civil Service Commission,
No.15, Kanta Road,
Important information: All applicants have to bear in mind that only successful candidates will be contacted via their phone number and email address.
Application closing date is 23rd August, 2019.
If you will like us to give you updates on this post, kindly inform us via the comment box of this post and we will get back to you. Also, we advice you to BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for more updates.
Remember to share this article after reading