State Security Service Recruitment. SSS, DSS, State Security Service, Department of State Service, State Security Service Recruitment, State Security Service Recruitment 2020, How to Apply for SSS Recruitment, www.dss.gov.ng.
We have given more details below on how you can apply for any of the following vacancies
State Security Service Recruitment 2020/2021 – Do you want to apply for the aforementioned recruitment? (State Security Service Recruitment 2020). If yes, then this article is for you. This article will give you the latest update on state Security Service recruitment 2020/2021, qualification & application requirements, guidelines and other relevant information for free.
See Also: Nigerian Army Recruitment
State Security Service Recruitment 2020/2021
Before we proceed, kindly read this to know about the “State Security Service” – The State Security Service (SSS), is also known as the Department of State Services (DSS), is the primary domestic intelligence agency of Nigeria. The main function of State Security Service is intelligence gathering within the country. Also, it functions to protect senior government officials.
All readers of this post should be informed that State Security Service recruitment 2020/2021 have not started yet. Although there are lots of fake news online about this. Kindly disregard anyone or post telling you that State Security Service, SSS is currently recruiting. However, they (SSS) do not have any private recruiting agency. You will get every update on State Secruity Service recruitment on this page as you visit back
Important Notice: Don’t miss any update on State Security Service recruitment 2020/2021. kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep check back. We will inform you whenever the recruitment process starts.
See below for processes and necessary stages you need to know about the State Security Service recruitment 2020/2021.
Requirements For State Security Service Recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
See Also: Nigeria Police Recruitment
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are expected to complete and submit there application online. Note that only application submitted to the State Security Service online recruitment portal will be accepted and considered for recruitment.
Make sure you have the following things below before you start your application
- A valid email address and phone number
- Your Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- You Qualifications/Credentials
Finally, ensure you review your entries at every stage before you proceed to the next stage.
If you need more help or assistance, kindly use the comment box to request for help or ask questions. We will give you every possible assistance. Also, BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back to get every update.