Bayelsa State Government Recruitment 2020 — Requirements & Application Portal
The government of Bayelsa state has started the 2020 recruitment. However, only interested and qualified persons can apply. Read through this article to see the application portal and requirements.
This article would give you the informations you need to make a successful application. To apply for Bayelsa state government recruitment 2020, you would need some guidelines. These guidelines would put you through so that you would not have to struggle to apply.
To get the required informations about Bayelsa state recruitment, carefully read this article. Subsequently, follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Further still, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
Applications would be made based on your qualification and the job position that suits your qualification.
Again, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
Also, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Bayelsa state direct portal @ www.bayelsastaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, crease your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate for both graduates and non-graduates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: Bayelsa state is not recruiting for this 2020 yet but will in due time.
Therefore, interested applicants should endeavor to stay updated. To stay updated, kindly visit this site frequently or you can bookmark this page.
Feel free to ask questions and comment in our comment box and it would be attended to.