Imo State University Of Agriculture Recruitment, See How To Apply And Requirements.
The former imo state polytechnic, Umuagwo has been transformed into a university by the law No 4, 2019, of the lmo State House of Assembly establishing the UAES. The new name of this Institution is Imo state University of Agriculture and Environmental Science.
Well, what’s more interesting is the fact that this recreation has provided a new space for recruitment of many staff. Yes!
Hence, the main aim of publishing this post is to bring to the notice of the public, the massive recruitment at the Imo state university of agriculture and environmental science.
We are pleased to announce to the public that the newly formed Imo state university, Imo state University is now recruiting for the position which will be stated below.
Hence, if you want to apply for any job position in this university, kindly read through this article and follow the steps to apply.
In this post, we will share the following.
- The available positions for recruitment in Imo state University of Agriculture and Environmental Science.
- Also, we will also show interested applicants the method of application and how to apply.
- Furthermore, the application deadline for this recruitment will be disclosed here too.
So, if you want to get all these details, you should read this post carefully to the end because it help you make a smooth application.
Available Positions For Recruitment At Imo State University Of Agriculture And Environmental Science.
Applications are invited for the following positions below.
- Chief Technology Innovation Officer.
- Director Of Works and Maintenance Service
- University Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Deputy Librarian
- Deputy Director of Physical Planning and Works
- Deputy Bursar
- Senior Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Director Of Medical Service
- Deputy Registrar
- Director of University Public Relations
- University Librarian
- Laboratory Technologist/LaboratoryScientist
- Higher Library Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Director of Physical Planning and Development
- Confidential Secretary to Principal Officer
- Library Officer
- Director of University Relation and International Cooperation.
- Assistant Register
- Assistant Professor
- Graduate/Research Assistant
- Vice Chancellor
- Assistant Lecturer/Instructor
- Lecturer II
- Lecturer l
- Senior Lecturer
- University Bursar.
Location: Imo State
When Is The Deadline For The Application Of This Recruitment?
The application portal has been opened since the 28th of September.
Closing date: the application portal for the application of these vacancies will be closed on the 26th of October. Meaning, that all applications should be tendered on or before 26th of of October.
Candidates must tender all the necessary credentials including CV and the curriculum vitae in PDF format to this link; firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com. Also, applicant must have the following informations.
- Name in full (Surname first) in block letters
- Date and place of birth
- State of origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with their ages
- Educational Institutions attended with dates and academic qualifications obtained
- Professional qualifications with dates
- Institutions and names of PhD students / Fellows supervised and dates graduated
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Societies and Professional bodies
- Outstanding Publications, discoveries or inventions
- Working experience in the University system giving names of institutions and dates.
- Details of administrative, fund-attracted and managerial experience in the University System.
- Specific services to Local, National and International communities (with dates, institutions / establishment and status)
- Present employer, status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Submit name and Address of three (3) Referees.
Every applicant must have 3 referees of which their phone numbers and email address must be provided.
Also, applicant must submit up 15 copies of their aim and vision towards the university in not more than 1500 words.
Importantly, applicants must have all their credentials including CV, cover letter, Professional and Educational Certificates in PDF format.
Very Importantly, candidate must submit 10 hardcopies of application letters, credentials and CV to the address below.
However, these copies should be packed in one envelope.
Method Of Application
Applications are to be submitted to the address below;
Office of the Registrar,
University of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences Office of the Registrar,
P.M.B. 1472, Owerri,
Also, the applications must be in sealed envelopes and must show your name and the position you applied for written at the top left corner of the envelope.
Meanwhile, candidates are free to ask any questions they have as regards to Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental science recruitment.
We are available to assist you with correct details anytime.
Do well to share this post to inform others too about the updates.
Use this link to forward your application