ICPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 — Download PDF Here.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission has finally released shortlisted candidates for 2020/2021 recruitment.
Hence, those who applied for independent corrupt practices commission recruitment can finally check if they have been shortlisted.
Remember that only those who followed the due procedures and applied online would be shortlisted.
However, due to the high number of people who applied for this job, not all would be shortlisted. Though the screening process was fair and proper analysis were made to make sure that only qualified applicants were shortlisted.
Nevertheless, if you do not find your name among the shortlisted, there are still other open recruitments you can try.
This article would display the portal where you can check to see if you have been shortlisted.
To confirm that you applied correctly, take this simple eligibility test below for confirmation.
- Are you a citizen of Nigeria?
- Are you a graduate of any relevant course from a recognised tertiary institution?
Note: This question is important because some courses like international relations, political science, sociology, or other professional courses are necessary. As a result, those who had professional courses in anti-corruption, policy & human right conservation/defence may have more advantage.
- Have you served your father land and have a certificate to show for it?
- Do you have your NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter?
- Did you apply online in due time?
- Have you had any previous related working experience?
Secondly, you need to confirm you applied using the right format and that your application was sent properly.
Check if you applied following this procedure.
- Click www.icpcrecruitment.gov.ng
- Check if you created an account in the portal.Did you provide a valid email address
- did you verify the email address?
- Applicants should confirm they filled in their correct data.
- Also, confirm you uploaded original documents because candidates who submitted fake documents would be detected and disqualified.
- Did you apply for positions that meets your qualifications. Different positions requires different qualifications.
- Importantly, did you apply once? If you applied more than once or for more than one position, unfortunately, you would be disqualified.
- Lastly, did you make sure to submit the form? It might sound funny but sometimes one could forget or assume he pressed the final submit button.
If you did all these listed above, then you should be shortlisted, therefore go ahead to check if you have been shortlisted.
Note: applicants are still expected to wait for the release of the shortlist because it is not yet released.
Kindly visit this site frequently for latest updates on ICPC shortlist.
Feel free to drop your comments and questions as they would be attended to.