FUNAB Post-Utme DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Year | Get Yours Now For Free!
This is to announce to all who applied for admission in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta that the post utme form is out for sale.
From the above statement, the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta management board has released it’s Post-Utme screening form for candidates who want to apply for admission.
Based on that, students who wish to study in this university, but have not applied can still do so.
Remember, you cannot get admission in the university without buying this form and applying through the application portal.
Also, you must fill the form accurately with the required details and suit online before you can be considered for admission.
Anyways, there are certain criteria which students must meet up to veofre applying for admission in FUNAB.
The criteria and other relevant information in getting admission into FUNAB has been carefully stated out below.
These are some of the very important things you will get to know after reading this post.
- Is FUNAB Post-Utme DE Screening Form out?
- How do I get the form?
- Does FUNAB write post utme?
- What is the application portal for FUNAB admission registration?
- What is FUNAB cut off mark?
- What are the admission requirements for FUNAB?
All these and many more have been discussed in details here. So, if you want to know more information about this, kindly read through.
FUNAB Post-Utme/DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta screening form is out for sale.
Closing Date: 20th of November
The application portal is still opened, and it is advisable that you apply now before the deadline so that your application can be valid.
There are requirements to meet for you to be eligible to buy the post utme form and they are as follows;
- Applicant must have written 2020 jamb and scored up to 180 and 200 (depending on your course) which is the general cut off mark for FUNAB.
- Also, candidates must have up to 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
- In addition, direct entry candidate must provide their statement of result or transcript.
- Also, submission of recent passport photograph, active email and valid phone number is compulsory.
- Importantly, you must purchase the admission form and fill it correctly and submit online.
- Also, a recent passport photograph is very necessary.
- Uploading of O’level result is mandatory.
How To Apply
- Go to the university portal @ www.funab.edu.ng
- Click on post-utme/DE screening form 2020/2021
- Create a profile in the portal
- Use the RRR code to make your payment after selecting your payment method.
- Then, make the payment accordingly.
- Fill the form with relevant details and upload required documents.
- Finally, submit the form online and print out the registration slip.
More information will be brought to you once there are any. Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions and lay your comments in the comment section below.
Also, do well to share this information to inform others root.