ABU Post-Utme And Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; Get Yours Now!
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has finally released it’s admission form for 2020/2021 academic session. Therefore, students who want to apply for admission in this university should hurry now before it gets too late for that.
However, there are certain criteria which all students who wants to apply to this form must pass through.
Fortunately, this post will list out those criteria and how to pass them and make a successful application too.
To get these information, it is necessary that you go through this article and follow the guidelines herein.
Also, we would give answers to the common questions asked by students and prospective students of the school.
- Is 2020/2021 Post-Utme out?
- Does ABU write post utme exams?
- What is the cut off mark for ABU?
- How can I apply for ABU admission?
- Does ABU accept second choice?
- What is ABU Post-Utme Screening Requirements
- When is ABU post utme screening date?
All of these and many more will be given full attention and discussed extensively here.
ABU Post Utme Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Year
ABU has released it’s Post-Utme screening form so that students who want to apply for admission can do so now.
However, this application form must be purchased in order to have a chance of being admitted into this federal university.
Requirements For ABU Post-Utme /Direct Entry Form
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 180 which is ABU general cut off mark
- Very Importantly, you must choose ABU as your first choice in jamb or buy change of course form and fill it in.
- Also, candidate must have up to 5 credit passes in waec or its equivalent in not more than two sittings.
- Furthemore, transcript must be submitted for Direct Entry students.
- A valid email address and phone number is also important.
- More importantly, your passport photograph must be uploaded.
How To Apply For ABU Post Utme /DE Screening Form
- Visit uniben admission status checking portal @ www.abu.edu.ng
- Click on Post-Utme form 2020
- Then, enter your jamb registration number.
- Create your portal ID / remita invoice which will be used to make payment.
- After that, you have to choose your preferred payment method to make payment for the purchase of the form.
- Make your payment according to the method you chose.
- Go back to the page to continue your registration.
- Then, fill the form correctly with the details required.
- Also, upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Then, press the submit button and make sure that you cross check the details you entered before submitting.
Post-Utme Screening Form Cost
To get University of Benin post utme form, a non-refundable fee of N2000 must be paid. That is, the form cost the sum of N2000 with bank charges not included.
ABU Post-Utme Screening Date
The screening date for ABU where candidates who have applied for the admission can be screened is not yet out. Meaning, no date has been fixed for the screening to take place.
To get more of our updates, kindly save the page link and visit regularly or you can send your email address and we will send you notifications directly.
Also, do well to share this important information to inform others too who might be interested.