ADSU Post-Utme DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See How To Apply Here.
Adamawa State University board management has finally released their post utme screening form. Hence, interested candidates can apply using the post-utme portal and send their application request.
Therefore, all students who wishes to run any program in Adamawa State University can apply now.
Kindly read through to see how to apply and how much the form cost. In this post candidates will know the following
- Requirements for ADSU post utme screening
- How to apply for ADSU post utme screening.
- What is ADSU application portal?
- Cost of ADSU post-utme screening form.
- When is ADSU screening date?
- ADSU general cut off mark
Requirements For ADSU Post-Utme /DE Screening Form
To be able to make a successful application, these are what you should know;
- You must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 170 which is the ADSU general cut off mark.
- Also, you must have written WAEC or its equivalent and obtained atleast 5 credit passes in any relevant subject.
- Also, your O’level result must be uploaded along with your passport photograph. So, students who used awaiting result (AR) should upload it as soon as the result is ready.
- In addition, direct entry students must forward their transcripts from previous Institution.
How To Apply For ADSU Post-Utme/ DE Screening Form
To apply for ADSU post-utme or direct entry screening form, kindly follow these simple steps below.
- Log into ADSU admission portal www.adsu.edu.ng
- After that, select the post-utme /direct entry screening form 2020/2021.
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- Then, generate invoice and identification profile in the portal.
- After that, a code will be sent to you which you will use to make payment.
- Now, select the payment method you prefer to use and make payment accordingly.
- Furthermore, you have to fill the form which is displayed on your screen with required details.
- Subsequently, upload your credentials which are required.
- Finally, cross check the details you entered to make sure that there are no errors.
- Submit the form to tender your request.
Also check out ; KASU Post-Utme Screening Form
ADSU Screening Date
Currently, the date for ADSU post utme Screening is not yet officially announced. However the date will be communicated to everyone and will be posted here once it is out. The date is like to be released once the application portal is closed and the exam are ready to be conducted.
The official price for this payment is N2000. Bank charges are not included in that fee.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have and we will be pleased to assist you with the right answers.
Also, do not forget to share this post to friends, and concerned persons to help inform them.