KASU Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See How To Get Your Form Here For Free!
Kaduna state university post utme and direct entry form for 2020/2021 academic session is finally out. Therefore, all candidates who wishes to do a degree program in KASU must get this form to do so.
However, this article is here to guide you on how to get the form and also share very important information with all prospective KASU students.
Moreover, we will give the answers to questions like;
- Is KASU Ad For 2020/2021 Academic Session Out?
- How Can I Obtain KASU Post-Utme Form?
- What Is The Requirements For Transfer Students or Direct Entry Students To Get KASU Admission?
- How Much Is The Form?
- When Is The Application Deadline For Application ?
KASU Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
The management of kaduna state university wishes to announce to prospective candidates that the post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Meaning, the application portal is opened for interested candidates to apply for admission.
However, there are certain requirements to meet to be able to do a successful application which will be considered for admission.
Kasu Post-Utme And Direct Entry Screening Form Requirements 2020/2021
- Post-Utme candidate must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored not less than 170
- In addition, candidates must have chosen KASU as their choice of university. Even though you can get JAMB change of course form if you did not apply for it initially.
- Also, candidates must have atleast 5 credit passes in O’level result in not more than 2 sittings.
- Furthermore, candidates must have a recent passport photograph which will be uploaded.
- Importantly, a valid email and active phone number is compulsory.
- A transcript or statement of result is also compulsory for direct entry students.
How To Apply For KASU Post-Utme and DE Screening Form
- Visit the university official portal @ www.kasu.edu.ng
- After logging in, select the post-utme/ Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
- Then, select the payment type you want to use to make payments for the form.
- Create an invoice which you would use to make payment before you proceed to make payment.
- Using the RRR code sent to you, make the payment in accordance with the payment option you chose. That is, either with Visa card, quickteller, or through any of the banks.
- Go back to the page to continue your application process.
- Now, fill out the form correctly with the required details and make sure to be careful to avoid error.
- Upload your pasport photograph, O’level result and transcript/statement of result (direct entry students only)
- Finally, submit the form online.
Also check out: jamb cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session
Candidates who applied for this form and used awaiting result should endeavour to upload the result once it is out.
Cost Of The Form
Currently, the official payment for the purchase of the form is N2000. However, bank charges or cyber charge (if you decide to use the cyber cafe) is not included.
For further inquiries, visit the school official portal @ www.kasu.edu.ng or you can ask any questions you have in the comment section below.
Also, kindly share this post with other interested candidates through any of the social media handles below.