Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment form for 2020/2021 recruitment .
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment is usually done annually.
It provides opportunity for graduates of relevant courses to get employed and get well paid .
The Ministry has several positions where graduates can aapply for and get employed.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS TO APPLY FOR IN THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
- Climate change and environment consultant
- Procurement consultant
- Nutrition consultant
- Rural institution , youth and gender consultant
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Management Information System Consultant.
- Knowledge Management and commuication consultant.
- Market/value Chain Infrastructure consultant.
- Financial Management consultant
- Agro-Processing and Quality Enhancement Consultant .
- Monitoring and Evaluation Co-ordinator (IFAD-CASP)
- Agricultural production Consultant.
- National Procurement Officer. (IFAD-CASP)
- Market Enterprise and Development consultant.
The positions above are all available for interested applicants, but applicants have to meet certain requirements to apply.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FMARD RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must;
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Posess National identification number
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant courses like; Agricultural-Economics, statistics, food science technology, Nutrition and Dietetics, and others.
- Be up to 18 and not more than 35.
- Have experience in managerial positions and control analysis orther relevant areas as to fit in the position.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Be computer literate.
If you have checked yourself and you have these requirements stated above, then you are eligible to apply.
Having these requirements below will also be a plus mark and give you a better chance of getting the job…
- Being able to work under pressure
- having a good communication skills
- Able to see problems and provide solution.
- Ability to keep good records and recognise quality.
Do you now wish to apply after meeting these criteria? if you said yes, then congratulations as this article will tell you how to apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FMARD
To apply for any position in FMARD;
Submit two hard coppies of your expression of interest (EOI) carefully sealed and detecting what position you are apply for.
Your letter heading should be addressed as thus;
‘To the coordinator, FGNIIFAD value chain development program,
Followed by the following addresses of the FGNIIFAD offices closest to you.
- 4, batna close, off Agadez street, Wuse 2, Abuja.
- Office of the permanent secretary, Enugu state ministry of Agriculture, Enugu.
- Office of the permanent secretary, Nasarawa state ministry of Agriculture, Nasarawa.
- Office of the permanent secretary, Kogi state ministry of Agriculture, Lokoja.
FMARD recruitment form was not yet out as at the time when this article was posted.
Nevertheless, this site will be the first to give you a first hand information about FMARD recruitment once the form is out.
Please feel free to ask questions and comment in our comment box.
Also, do well to share among people who you think might find the information helpful.
Thank you for reading through.