WAEC Result Checker Portal 2020/2021 and how to check your result online with scratch card. Students who participated in this year’s waec can now check their results by visiting WAEC portal.
Also, candidates whose results were withheld should follow this guidelines. www.waecdirect.org is the official website (portal) to check your result.
See Also: JAMB Registration Form 2021/2022
This post is for all candidates who sat for the just concluded 2020 West African Examination Council, WAEC. The examination started on March and ended on April 2020. However, all candidates are required to always visit this page for all school and admission news. Students from Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, Ghana and Nigeria should use the method discussed her to check their WAEC Results.
NOTICE: WAEC result 2020/2021 for school candidates have been released. All candidates that sat for the West African Examination Council SSCE can now proceed to check their WAEC result online at http://waecdirect.org.
Read Also: JAMB Result Checker Portal
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT 2020/2021
We are aware that many candidates who sat for the examination are waiting to see their results. Other students also searched for;
- When will WAEC release 2020 results
- How to check WAEC results
- I need WAEC results update.
- Is WAEC 2020 result out?
- How to check my WAEC result with scratch card?
- How many times can I use WAEC result checker card?
Here Are Few Things You Can Do While You Awaits Your WAEC Results
Do not sit at home and wait for the release of your WAEC results. You can use your time wisely now. First we will give you good tips on how you can spend your holiday .
- Register for a computer training classes
- Learn trade or new skills
- Third, look for job and make some savings
- Also, don’t forget that you have another screen examination. This is those that might want to further their education.
Without wasting much of your time, see how to check your WAEC results below.
There are only two ways you can check your results. We shall explain them clearly. See them below .
- Firstly, Results Checking Online
- Second, Results Checking By Sms
Result Checker Portal Online
This is the easiest method to check WAEC results for any year. Moreover, it is also the oldest method to check results and can only be done online. Follow the simple steps below to check your WAEC result.
- First of all, you must have a mobile phone or laptop with internet connection
- Proceed to a shop to buy a WAEC results checker card.
- Third, visit http://www.waecdirect.org and locate the result checking portal at the left side of the page.
- Fourth, enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number example; 4123456789)
- Furthermore, enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2022
- Candidates from other candidates like Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Ghana should use the method available in their country
- However, select the Type of Examination you want to check (Private candidate result or School Candidate result)
- Also, enter the Card Serial Number found on the back side of your Scratch card.
- Furthermore, enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (you will scratch the silver cover to see it)
- Click Submit and wait for the result to be displayed.
- Finally print your result or save it as PDF.
- Besides that, not try to check your result too many times because there might be much traffic.
RESULT CHECKING BY SMS (text message)
Follow the steps below to check your results by sms.
- You must have a mobile phone ( MTN Glo Airtel , 9mobile subscriber)
- Send SMS in the format below
- WAEC*EXAMNO*PIN*EXAM YEAR to short code 32327
- For example WAEC*23457654332*3390092098723*2018
- In addition, there is a charge of N30 for the SMS
- Make sure you can receive text message on your phone
- Wait for your result to be delivered through SMS
Related Post: NECO Result Checker
Finally, use the comment box to request for more information or assistant. We will give you all possible help.
Kindly Share To Inform Other Candidates!.