MOUAU Post-Utme /DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session | Requirements And Application Portal.
Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike post utme and direct entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to announce to the public and interested candidates who wants to apply for admission in MOUAU that the admission form is out.
You might want to know what the admission form is and how important it might be for you to get admission into MOUAU.
Well, in this post, the following have been carefully stated and pointed out elaborately for the clarifications of common questions asked by candidates.
- What is Post-Utme Form?
- Is the Post-Utme form different from direct entry form?
- How can I get MOUAU post utme Screening form?
- Also, how do I get MOUAU direct entry Screening form?
- How much is MOUAU post utme screening form?
- Or how much is MOUAU direct entry screening form?
- What are the requirements for MOUAU Post-Utme and direct entry screening 2020/2021?
MOUAU Post-Utme Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is one of the federal universities in Nigeria and is located in Abia state.
It offers various courses from which candidates can select and study. However, students who want to study any course in MOUAU must buy the post utme screening form and apply through the university application portal.
Requirements / Eligibility
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 160
- Also, candidates must choose MOUAU as their first choice of university for them to be eligible
- Furthermore, all candidates who want to study in MOUAU must purchase the post utme Screening form. Direct entry students must also get the direct entry Screening form.
- As to that regard, a fee of N2000 must be paid to the designated account in the school portal @ www.mouau.edu.ng
- Importantly, Post-Utme candidates are to upload their O’level result as which must have up to 5 credit passes in relevant subject. On the other hand, direct entry students must submit their transcript or statement of result from the previous Institution.
How To Apply
- Go to the school’s website @ www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on 2020/2021 post utme / direct entry screening form
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- Then, create a profile in the portal .
- Now, you are to make payment to continue your registration
- To this effect, choose your most preferred payment method.
- Subsequently, make the payment in accordance with the payment method you chose.
- Continue your registration and fill the form which is now displayed to you with required details.
- Simultaneously, upload the required details including your O’level result and transcript or SOR for DE students.
- Now, cross check the details you entered to enable accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online and print out the registration slip afterwards.
The registration slip must be printed out because it will be required for the post-utme screening.
Also, candidate are advised to prepare for the post utme screening by going through past questions and answers.
The post utme screening form has been on sale since the 7th of September. So, make sure you get yours now before the deadline which is not yet sure.
More updates will be posted here as this site is updated regualarly. To stay connected to our latest news and updates, bookmark this page and visit regualarly.
Also, you can leave your email address in the comment section below and we will send you notifications directly.
Importantly, do well to share this post to help keep other candidates informed too.