UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME form is out online. UNIUYO post UTME price is N2,000. UNIUYO post UTME jamb cut off mark for all department is 180.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) post UTME screening admission form is now open to all interested candidates. All candidates who chose UNIUYO as their first or second choice i the just concluded 2020/2021 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 can now proceed to obtain their form.
In this article, we are going to give you all the relevant information you need for a successful admission. However, we will show you UNIUYO admission eligibility, price, cut off mark and how to apply.
UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME is currently on sale. Rush and apply now!.
UPDATE: University Of Uyo, Uniuyo is still selling admission forms. Direct Entry and JAMB UTME candidates should visit this post often for latest news on UniUyo admissions for the 2020/2021 academic session.
You can however check below for eligibility, requirements and how to apply
Candidates That Are Eligible For UNIUYO 2020/2021 Admission
candidates seeking admission through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and mathematics at WAEC, GCE, NECO or it’s equivalent
- Candidates must chose the university as their first or second choice in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must have a good JAMB UTMEof at least 180
- Satisfactory performance in the Post-UTME conducted by University of Uyo
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age before being considered for admission.
The above requirements must be met by all applicants in order to be considered for provisional admission in University of Uyo
How To Apply For UNIUYO Post UTME 2020/2021
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 ( Two thousand Naira) only via the school admission portal;
- To begin logon to the school admission portal at http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on 2020/2021 admission forms link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- However, Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of any participating bank
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Review all your entries before your final submission
- After a successful registration, you will be required to print a copy of acknowledgement slip for further screening
- Finally, wait for your screening date.
Would you like to get more updates om University of Uyo 2020/2021 Post UTME? If yes, then BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back.
However, you can use the comment box to request for help or ask questions concerning UNIUYO 2020/2021 Post UTME. We will give you all possible assistance.
Kindly share this post after reading.