The management of Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA have released admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
In this post, I will guide you on how to check your admission status.
Students who bought and processed the post UTME form or direct entry form cna now check their names on the admission list.
Please be informed that the school will release admission list in different batches. You should expect to see;
- FUTA merit list which is the 1st batch
- FUTA second, third and fourth list
Also, the institution will release VC list and supplementary admission list.
Note: You must certify all admission criteria before you can be offered admission into any school.
For more information, read about JAMB Admission Eligibility.
How To Check FUTA Admission List
The steps below will teach you how to check your admission status on FUTA Portal.
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Input your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Successful candidates will receive a congratulatory message.
Thereafter, you must login to your JAMB Portal to accept or reject your admission.
Candidates who were offered admission offered admission into departments they didn’t choose should apply for JAMB change of course to enable them accept their admission.
You can visit your JAMB profile to check FUTA JAMB list. Kindly perform the steps below;
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Login to e-facility Portal
- Scroll down and select check admission status
- Enter your JAMB registration number, exam year in the space provided
- Finally, click check admission to access your admission list on JAMB caps Portal.
Please be informed that FUTA is still releasing names of candidates. Also, more names will be uploaded on JAMB Portal.
We recommend you check your JAMB profile often to know when you have been offered admission.
If this post is helpful to you, please share on all social platform to notify other FUTA aspirants.
Kindly post your comments for more academic related help.