Uniben Post-Utme / DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The university of Benin has finally released it’s admission form for 2020/2021 academic session. Therefore, students who want to apply for admission in this university should hurry now before it gets too late for that.
However, there are certain criteria which all students who wants to apply to this form must pass through.
In this article, students will see how to apply for the post-utme screening and also the criteria for applying for it.
To get these information, it is necessary that you go through this article and follow the guidelines herein.
Also, we would give answers to the common questions asked by students and prospective students of the school.
- Is 2020/2021 Post-Utme out?
- Does UNIBEN write post utme exams?
- What is the cut off mark for UNIBEN?
- How can I apply for UNIBEN admission?
- Does UNIBEN accept second choice?
- What is Uniben Post-Utme Screening Requirements
- When is Uniben post utme screening date?
All of these and many more will be given full attention and discussed extensively here.
Uniben Post Utme Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Year
The reputable university of Benin has released it’s Post-Utme screening form so that students who want to apply for admission can do so now.
However, this application form must be purchased in order to sit for the post utme exams. The answer to the question of if uniben writes post utme is YES!
Hence, candidates are expected to prepare for this exam with all their might because it is not a child’s play but can be passed. To make it easy, you can buy the past questions and answers of uniben post utme and use it to study.
Requirements For UNIBEN Post-Utme /Direct Entry Form
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 180 which is UNIBEN general cut off mark
- Very Importantly, you must choose uniben as your first choice in jamb because uniben dies not accept second choice.
- Also, candidate must have up to 5 credit passes in waec or its equivalent.
- Furthemore, transcript must be submitted for Direct Entry students.
- A valid email address and phone number is also important.
- More importantly, your passport photograph must be uploaded.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Post Utme /DE Screening Form
- Visit uniben admission status checking portal @ www.uniben.edu.ng
- Click on Post-Utme form 2020
- Then, enter your jamb registration number.
- Create your portal ID / remita invoice which will be used to make payment.
- After that, you have to choose your preferred payment method to make payment for the purchase of the form.
- Make your payment according to the method you chose.
- Go back to the page to continue your registration.
- Then, fill the form correctly with the details required.
- Also, upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Then, press the submit button and make sure that you cross check the details you entered before submitting.
To get University of Benin post utme form, a non-refundable fee of N2000 must be paid. That is, the form cost the sum of N2000 with bank charges not included.
To get more of our updates, kindly save the page link and visit regularly or you can send your email address and we will send you notifications directly.
Also, do well to share this important information to inform others too who might be interested.