Edo State Polytechnic post UTME admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. The post UTME form is only available only and the price is N5000. Interested candidates should proceed to the school website to process their 2020/2021 post UTME admission form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) for various ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UPDATE: Edo State post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session is currently on sale. Rush now to get yours!
In this post, we are going to show you all the necessary steps to take in other to process your post UTME admission application form
First, be informed that Edo State 2020/2021 UTME cut off mark is 150. The price for Edo State 2018/2019 post UTME form is N5000 only.
You can now check below for more details
Edo State 2020/2021 Post UTME Eligibility
Candidate that want to apply for Edo State 2020/2021 Post UTME should meet the below criteria.
- The post UTME admission form is only to candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
- In addition, any candidate with awaiting O level result (WAEC/NECO/EQUIVALENT EXAMS) can still apply for admission
How To Apply For Edo State Polytechnic 2020/2021 Post UTME
Interested candidates should follow the simple steps below.
The Post UTME application form cost is N5,500
If you have not started your application before, then follow the instructions below or continue from where you stopped
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account and phone number before starting the application process.
- Visit http://esitmusen.edu.ng and click on “Apply For Admission”
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- After taking the above step, visit back http://edopoly.waeup.org and click on “login” at the top right of the page
- To proceed, correctly enter all your details as requested by the portal. Also, proof check every entry before you submit
- Ensure all data you entered are accurate and they belongs to you
- Finally, submit your application and print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for your screening date and go to the venue for your physical screening
What Is The Closing Date For Edo State Polytechnic 2020/2021 Post UTME
Anyone reading this post should note that the application closing date is November 26th, 2020. Ensure you complete your application before the above deadline.
What Is The Cost For Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The price for Edo State polytechnic post UTME is N5000. Note that you can make your payment online or at any participating bank.
Don’t miss any update on Edo State Polytechnic 2020/2021 Post UTME & admission screening. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for more updates.
However, you can use the comment box to ask question or request for help. We will give you all possible assistance
Remember to share this post with friends and others.