Oyo State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 — Application Portal & Requirements
Oyo state has Ibadan as its capital city. However, the government of Oyo state now invites interested persons to apply for job vacancy.
There would be a thorough screening of applicants buy it would be first conducted online.
Hence, applicants need to arrange themselves well for the online screening. As a result, the right information is needed to prepare well.
Moreover, interested applicants should be aware that there would also be a physical screening.
However, only shortlisted persons from the online screening would be eligible for this exercise.
Furtherstill, this article would show you not just the requirements and application portal but required documents too.
in addition, applicants will see some interview tips that will guide your application to be successful.
- There are various positions to apply for but they have different requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for positions that meets your qualification.
- Basically, you must be unemployed to apply for this job. Meaning, you must not have any job doing at the moment.
- Also, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
- At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
- Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Oyo state direct portal @ www.oyostate.gov.ng
- In the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
- Make sure that your apply awhile the recruitment is still on.
Note: currently, Oyo state government is not recruiting, but would be recruiting soon.
- Apply only through the official recruitment portal because besides that, your application is null and void.
- www.oyostaterecruitment.gov.ng is the official too state recruitment link.
- Also, endeavour to confirm that you have provided the right details without mistakes because it could lead to disqualification.
- Also, note that submission of fake documents will lead to disqualification and possible prosecution.
To get Oyo state government recruitment update, kindly indicate by dropping yoour email address in our comment box.
Also know that your questions and comments will always be attended to.