The Niger Delta University Post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. NDU is still selling admission forms to all eligible applicants.
In this article, you will see ndu eligibility, requirements and most importantly, how to apply.
Candidates that have already registered for the form can start reprinting their slip.
Niger Delta University is a state owned and funded university located in Bayelsa state. The institution has been officially recognized and approved by the national university commission.
Read Also: NDU Cut Off Marks
NDU Eligibility and Requirements
Students who want to apply for undergraduates admission into the school must meet the below requirements.
- Make ndu jamb first choice
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects in o level
- Be at least 16 years
- Meet ndu jamb cut off mark
- You can apply with awaiting result but make sure you upload your results on jamb caps portal
Note: NDU will likely sell supplementary admission form. We will inform you when the school start selling supplementary post utme form.
How To Apply
NDU post utme and direct entry form is available online. See how to register and apply below.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form
NDU Direct Entry Screening
DE candidates who made the school their first choice in jamb should login to www.nduscreening.com to upload documents
Application Deadline: Not specified
Read Also: Information on NDU Reprinting
We hope this post is helpful to you.
Kindly help other aspirants by share it on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest!.