NCS Recruitment Form 2021/2022 | Requirements & How To Apply.
Nigeria Custom Service has finally released recruitment form for 2021 recruitment.
All those who have been waiting for screening exercise for Nigeria Customs can finally get the form and apply now. This 2021/2022 recruitment exercise is going to be online and you do not even need to worry about how to apply.
This page contains details about the recruitment process and Nigeria Customs requirements. Interested applicants should read this article properly for guidance and direction on how to apply.
Nigeria Customs Service is a paramilitary force in Nigeria and is engaged with goods and services of the country. They monitor the passage of goods that enter and leave the country to ensure their safety.
If you are interested in getting employed in this force, then this article is for you.
There is a fair chance for everyone to apply and get employed but some requirements are expected.
NCS Requirements and Qualifications
Firstly, applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria .
Secondly, to apply for any graduate position, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree at least. A first class or second class division /credit would be an advantage.
Graduates must have served and obtained NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
O’level result will be required for undergraduate positions.
Other professional certificates would give you more advantage of getting recruited.
Applicants should be physically fit without any disability.
Females should be up to 3.50cm tall and 3.70cm tall for males.
There must be no criminal record for anyone who wants to apply for this job.
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment
- Application should be done online via NCS recruitment portal. You can do that by clicking here
- Create an account in the portal
- verify your email address which will be used to give you updates.
- Log into your account and fill the form which will be displayed to you accordingly.
- Upload relevant documents and passport photograph.
- Cross check the details you provided and click submit to submit the form.
- You would be given a guarantor form to print and fill but the form will be required after you have been shortlisted.
If you follow these steps above, you would do a successful application and wait to get shortlisted.
Important Things To Know About NCS Recruitment
- Application should be done only once because applicants who apply more than once would be disqualified.
- Also, make sure that the documents you upload bear the same name as the name you filled in the form.
- Forging of documents would lead to automatic disqualification and even prosecution.
Note: NCS recruitment form is free, therefore, applicants should pay no money to anyone to get the form.
NCS recruitment form is not yet out as the 2021/2022 recruitment has not yet started but will soon begin.
More updates coming soon!.
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to apply for NCS Recruitment 2021/2022.
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.