Jigawa State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 — Requirements & How To Apply
Jigawa state government recruitment has commenced but for only qualified persons. Therefore, qualified persons who are interested are welcomed to apply.
Jigawa state is one of the core Northern states in Nigeria and currently governed by Gov. Mohammed Badaru Abubakar.
Moreover,the state government, in a bid to alleviate poverty and provide the masses with a source of income initiated the recruitment exercise.
Nevertheless, this site does not recruit but is only a link to help publicise important recruitment informations.
Nevertheless, the informations passed in this site are original and legit. Therefore,you can always trust this page with recruitment updates.
In addition, Jigawa state recruitment requirements, application portal and recruitment tips are outlined here.
Kindly go through this article to the end to see more updates.
- There are various positions to apply for but they have different requirements. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for positions that meets your qualification.
- Basically, you must be unemployed to apply for this job. Meaning, you must not have any job doing at the moment.
- Also, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
- At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
- Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Jigawa state direct portal @ www.jigawastate.gov.ng
- In the portal, create your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- After that, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Note: currently, Jigawa state government is not recruiting, but would be recruiting soon. Therefore disregard any information saying otherwise.
To get Jigawa state government recruitment update, kindly indicate by dropping your email address in our comment box.
Your questions and comments would help you get more informations and we will be pleased to answer them promptly.