NCDMB Recruitment 2020 — Application Portal & Requirements
National content development monitoring board finally invites qualified and interested persons for 2020 recruitment exercise.
Therefore, if you have what it takes to get a job with this board, do well to read this article and see how to apply.
National content development monitoring board was established by the Nigeria oil and gas. Nigeria oil and gas content development gave rise to NCDMB on the 22nd of April, 2010.
After former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo in 2001, asked NNPC to set a target in the oil and gas sector. Then, this board came to monitor the oil and gas content and to set a standard.
However, there are some requirements specified by this board for applicants. Hence, another need to go through this article and see the requirements.
Nevertheless, this article brings only original and confirmed informations to the public. Therefore, you should ready your mind while going through this article to get employed.
Importantly, this site is not NCDMB direct portal but a site that publishes job recruitments. Furtherstil, it brings required job informations to the understanding of interested persons.
Also note that only candidate who qualify and pass through the online screening can get shortlisted.
However, shortlisted candidates would also be published here in this site.
In this article, you would get answers to the common questions asked by prospective applicants.
- What are the required documents to apply with?
- How do one apply for NCDMB recruitment?
- When is the deadline for NCDMB recruitment.
- Is NCDMB recruitment form out?
- How much does the form sell for?
These questions and many more will be answered in this article.
Firstly, let us look at the requirements for NCDMB 2020 recruitment.
Requirements / Qualifications For NCDMB 2020 Recruitment
- Applicants must possess a minimum of BSC in quantity survey related course.
- The BSC must be from a recognised higher institution.
- However, graduate applicants must have served and obtained NYSC certificate.
- Meanwhile, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable as the case maybe.
- Also, an experienced oil and gas expertise would be greatly appreciated.
- In addition, a previous experience with a related working field is an additional advantage.
- Also, one who has an ability to calculate, work with little or no supervision and can be able to provide solutions is a plus.
- Importantly, considering the kind of job you might be asked to do, a computer skill is highly appreciated.
- Educational certificates including O’level certificate. That is, WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- NYSC certificate.
- Professional certifications (optional)
- A well composed Curriculum Vitae
- Local government identification letter
- Birth certificate / age declaration.
How To Apply
- Login through NCDMB direct recruitment portal @ www.ncdmb.org.ng
- Create your profile by entering your name, phone number and email address.
- Afterwards, fill the form with your bio data as requested.
- Upload relevant documents as required.
- Confirm the details you entered because some mistakes might be present. Therefore cross checking is important.
- Finally, submit the form online and wait for further directives.
How Much Is The Form?
Very importantly, NCDMB recruitment form is free. Therefore, no payment should be made for the purchase of this form. Simply use the application process as outlined above to apply and get the form.
Currently, there is no deadline for NCDMB recruitment because the form is not yet out.
Note: NCDMB recruitment form. Is not yet out because the recruitment has not commenced. Beware of false information saying otherwise.
Nevertheless, the recruitment updates will be brought to your notice upon the release.
This site would be updated as soon as the recruitment form is out. Therefore interested applicants are advised to stay updated.
Better still, you can bookmark this page to get our job notifications because this site is always updated with important job info.
For further enquiries, kindly ask related questions and comments in our comment section. You can also drop your email address to get direct notifications.