LASPOTECH Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out! Requirements & Application Portal.
Lagos State polytechnic direct entry and post utme form is finally out. Therefore, if you want to apply for admission in LASPOTECH, you must read this article to see the requirements and how to get the form.
Also, it is important that all prospective candidates know how much the form is sold at and how to apply for it in your convenience.
Hence, recruitmentshortlisted.com is here to bring these vital details to you for free. Kindly read through this post to get the necessary and Important information.
In this article, candidates will know the following as we will give answers to the following questions;
- Is LASPOTECH Post-Utme Screening form for 2020/2021 academic session out?
- How can I get the post-utme and direct entry screening form?
- What is LASPOTECH requirements for getting the post utme and direct entry screening form?
LASPOTECH Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For Free 2020/2021 Academic Year
Lagos State Polytechnic direct entry and post utme screening form is out. So, if you want to get the form, below is the requirements and what you should know.
Therefore, candidates are advised to read through this article to find out the requirements, application deadline and other details.
Requirements For Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form Application
To get the post-utme screening form, you should know the following;
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 JAMB exam and scored up to 150
- Candidates must have atleast 5 credit passes in O’level result in not more than one sitting
- Also, prospective student must have chosen LASPOTECH as first choice of polytechnic while registering for jamb
- Importantly, a recent passport photograph of candidates must be provided too.
- Finally, you must make a non-refundable payment of N2000 for the purchase of the form.
- On the other hand, direct entry students must provide their statement of result or transcript.
Also see; LASU POST-UTME & DE Screening Form
How To Get LASPOTECH Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form
To get the form, simply use these easy steps below;
- Go to www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Select post utme/ direct entry utme screening form
- After that, you are to select your preferred payment method.
- Subsequently, make the required payment of N2000 (two thousand naira).
- Go back to the page and press the continue button to continue your application.
- Now, the application form will be displayed on your screen for you to fill correctly.
- In accordance to that, fill the form correctly with the required details.
- Later on, upload your O’level result, passport photograph and statement of result/ transcript ( for direct entry students).
- Finally, submit the form online after ensuring that you did not make any mistakes.
The application portal for the application of direct entry and Post-Utme screening is opened and currently going on.
Opening date: the portal opened on the 21st of July and is still opened.
Closing date: the closing date for the application portal is on the 18th of November, 2020. Meaning, applications should be submitted on or before the 18th of November, 2020.
LASPOTECH Screening Method
The screening test for post utme and direct entry is to be done online because your physical presence is not needed. Therefore, candidates are to prepare for the online screening so that they can be shortlisted. Meanwhile, successful and shortlisted candidates will be posted here.
Also check out; LASPOTECH shortlisted candidates
Hence, candidates are advised to save this page link and visit frequently to get the latest LASPOTECH updates.
Kindly share this post with others to inform them too just like you have been informed.
Also, do well to ask any questions and drop your comments in the comment section below and expect immediate response.