Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020— Application Portal & Requirement Update
Kaduna State is a core Northern state in Nigeria and is located in the Northwestern part of Nigeria on the plain hills. It also has its capital as Kaduna. Being one of the largest states in the north, and a reasonable high population, the need for more job opportunities arises. As a result, the government has decided to make way for those who are willing to work to get employed.
The recruitment of eligible individuals in Laguna state has commenced and might in no time be closed. Well, since you are already here and reading this information, you do not need to delay anymore to apply.
The above is very important because while some people wait for deadline, some are seriously preparing against it. It is reasonable to pick up this opportunity and apply here.
You are lucky to be viewing this page because it contains detailed and updated information about Kaduna state government recruitment.
Nevertheless, read through to know the requirements and how to apply for employment.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply for this recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/NECO/GCE and must have at least 5 credits in them.
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s degrees holders must have their certificates.
- Graduates of HND/Bachelor’s degrees must have completed their NYSC and have a certificate of discharge or exemption letter.
- However, all documents should be scanned and ready for uploading.
- Local government identification letter.
- National identification card.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration.
- Passport photograph which must be in JPEG format.
Further still, we are meant to know how to apply since we now know what the requirements are. If you can meet up to the requirements, proceed to application. Below is a guideline to applying for the job.
How To Apply
- Visit the recruitment portal here
- In the portal, create an account by providing your name, phone number, email address and state of origin.
- Create a login password.
- Subsequently, use the password to enter your account and fill the provided form with necessary information.
- Also, upload relevant documents and certificates for more chances of being shortlisted.
- Submit the form online and wait for a further directive from the portal.
Note : the kaduna state recruitment form is not yet out! Discard any information saying otherwise.
You can drop your email address and possibly, phone numbers to get updates as regards to Kaduna state government recruitment 2020.
Otherwise, bookmark this page to get latest updates as this site would be updated upon the release of the 2020 recruitment form.
Feel free to ask questions and drop your comments in our comment box below and they would be attended to.