JAMB Recruitment 2020 — How To Apply and Requirement for Application.
There are recent job recruitment updates now and one of them is JAMB. JAMB is currently recruiting qualified persons this 2020 for different positions in the Board.
This article will put you through on how to apply and the requirements to posess. If you are interested in working for JAMB, then welcome to this page as it is set to guide you.
The Joint Admission & Matriculation Board (JAMB) is responsible for the UTME exams set to qualify students to get into the higher institution. It is also responsible for setting general acceptable cut-off mark for universities and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
In this article, requirements for JAMB recruitment will be listed out for interested applicants. The requirements include;
- A bachelor’s degree or a minimum of HND, but should be not less than a second class lower credit or division.
- You should have an NYSC discharge certificate or an exemption letter.
- Study relevant course from a recognised university.
- Applicants who are registered with professional bodies and have masters or PhD is at more advantage.
However, JAMB recruitment form is not yet out but this article would be updated immediately the form out.
Nevertheless, interested applicant are still advised to prepare in anticipation of the form.
How To Apply
- Application is through the official online JAMB recruitment website @ www.jamb.org.ng
- After logging in, Upload relevant documents.
- Fill necessary details in the form shown to you in the site.
- Submit the form online.
Important Tips To Note
- You should know that the recruitment form is free and candidates are not expected to pay any money. The only fee you could pay is in the cyber but that is of you cannot do it yourself with your smart phone.
- The documents which you are to upload would still be required if you are shortlisted and invited for an oral interview.
- Also, you should be careful with the informations provided during application because wrong informations might disqualify you.
- Provide active and valid emails because it would be used to convey important information’s if you get successful.
- Educational certificates
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Other relevant certificates
- Local government identification letter
- Birth certificate or age declaration
Please kindly drop your questions and comments for more clarifications.
Also, visit this site more often for updates. Thank you