IMSU post utme screening form 2020/2021, courses and their cut-off marks, eligibility and how to apply.
Candidates who wrote 2020/2021 JAMB, scored up to 180 and wish to study in IMSU are in the right site.
This article will show you everything you need to know about IMSU. How to gain admission in IMSU, how to apply and Cut-off marks for various courses.
Imo state university is a state owned university, owned by the government of Imo state. It was formed in the year 1981 and admitted it’s first 309 pioneer students .
The school is located at the center of Owerri municipal, the major town in Imo state which makes the environment lively.
Over the years, IMSU have advanced in departments and created faculties for students to enroll in.
These courses require different aggregates to get admitted and study them.
Read Also: JAMB Cut Off Marks 2021/2022
LIST OF COURSES AND CUT-OFF MARKS
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Nursing – 220
- Medical laboratory Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of Sciences
- Industrial physics
- Industrial chemistry
- Computer science
Faculty of medicine
- Medicine and surgery
Faculty of Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food science and technology
Faculty of Education
- English language
- Religious studies
Faculty of pure and applied art
- English and literary studies
- Theater Art
Faculty of social sciences
- Guidance and counselling
- Political science
- Geography & Environmental Management.
Faculty of Management Science
- Business management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Banking & Finance
Faculty of Agricultural and Veterinary Medicine
- Fishery & crop science
- Soil science & Environment
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Information
- Architecture / building
- Urban & Regional planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
Once you make up to the aggregates (I.e JAMB score + post-utme score divided by 2) for the individual courses, you will be given admission.
Candidates who scored up to 180 in JAMB are eligible for post-utme screening.
Choosing IMSU as first choice in JAMB makes you eligible.
Even though you do not put IMSU as your first choice, you can buy a change of institution form to do that.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the university’s website @ www.imsu.edu.ng
- Click on 2020/2021 admission
- create invoice and click on payment to pay a sum of 2000 naira via REMITA.
- You can also make this payment in any of these banks; IMSU micro finance bank, Zenith Bank, Access bank (Diamond)
- Fill the form online with relevant data.
- Upload your documents and passport photograph.
Direct Entry students.
Direct entry students must be on a 2nd class upper/lower division at least to apply.
Must also study a related course with what they want to apply for in IMSU.
Transcripts from previous institution should be uploaded.
Relevant documents to upload
- Passport photograph
- Local government identification letter
- Birth certificate
- Attestation letter
- O’level result
- JAMB online print out
MATERIALS TO GO WITH FOR POST-UTME
- Go with your online JAMB print out
- O’level result
- Do not go with any writing materials, as they would not be needed since the test is computer based.
- Mathematical set, exercise books, phones or any gadgets are not needed in the exam hall.
The post-utme screening form for 2020/2021 is not yet out but you will be notified once it is out.
Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking on this website to get updates.
You can always ask questions, comment and share this information across to those who might need it.
Beware of scam! Do not patronize anyone who claims to be an admin and will help you get admission. Do not allow anyone make payments for you.
Payment are made either in those bank through REMITA or at IMSU micro finance bank.
Good luck prospective IMO STAR.