GSU Reprinting Of Exam Slip For 2020/2021 Post-Utme Screening Excercise| Screening Date, Venue Method.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in GSU that the screening date updates is realeased.
However, only candidatesw applied for the post-utme screening excercise are eligible to participate in the putme.
In this post, we have compiled series of very vital information that could help in not only getting screening details but give you an upper hand in getting admission.
Very Importantly, all candidates who wishes to get admission into GSU must part take in the post-utme screening excercise. Hence, it is compulsory that you buy the form and register for the post-utme screening excercise.
Moreover, we have given answers to the following questions;
- When is GSU post-utme screening excercise for 2020/2021 academic session going to hold?
- Can one with 160 apply for medicine and surgery?
- What are the necessary things to bring to the exam venue?
- Also, where is the exam venue for the screening excercise?
- Is there going to be an aptitude test?
GSU Post-Utme Screening Date
A lot of people have been asking when is GSU post utme screening scheduled to hold. Well, we are here to tell you exactly what you need to hear.
Considerably, the application portal is still opened as no date has been given as to when the portal will be closed. So, the screening date will be fixed as soon as the application portal is closed and all registrations has been rounded off.
Therefore, candidates who applied for admission are encouraged to use this time to prepare for the post utme screening exam.
So, kindly relax and read this article to the end to get all the details.
Also, for those who have not registered but still want to register, read below to see how to do so.
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 JAMB and scored up to 160. (160 for courses like education, art and social sciences)
- Also, to study courses like law, medicine and surgery, pharmacy, you need to score atleast 200. As a result, candidates who do not score up to that should change their course to another program.
- Direct entry students must posess an NCE/IJMB/Advanced level GCE/ Diploma.
You might also want to see; JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR GSU 2020
How To Apply
To Apply, use the following steps below and you will be very glad you did.
- A payment of N2000 must be made through the university Remita platform.
- The Remita slip must be presented to the university bursar for issuance of receipt and personal identification number (PIN). This pin gives you access to the university portal.
- Now, log into the university portal @ www.gsu.edu.ng.
- Click on register post-utme/ direct entry.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number and PIN. Afterwards, click the login button.
- Subsequently, fill the form which is presented to you with the required details to create utme/DE screening account.
- Now, that your details captured has displayed, click on generate data form.
- A PDF file of two pages shall be generated, one showing your registration details and the other your p-utme I.D card details.
- Finally, print the two pages and attach the photocopies of your credentials to the first page.
Also check out; GSU post-utme application Portal and requirements
Exam Timetable, Screening Method And Venue [Reprinting Of Exam Slip]
All these information of exam timetable, date and venue will all be stated in the exam slip which you are to reprint when necessary. Also, you must come along with this slip to the exam venue.
There will be a written test (aptitude test) for the screening. To this effect, candidates can use the school’s past questions and answers to prepare before hand for the exam.
Candidates must come with the photocopy and original credentials attached to the first page while coming for the post utme screening venue.
More information concerning the screening excercise will be comunicated to eligible candidates as soon as possible.
Shortlisted candidates will be posted here. So, do well to come back and check if you have been offered admission in this portal.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions and leave your comments in the comment section and it will be attended to immediately.
Also, do well to share this post to help inform others through the social media handles below.