EKSU Post-Utme Screening Date 2020/2021 And Method Of Screening.
This is a very important Information for concerned and interested candidates who must have applied for admission in EKSU.
This is to announce to all who applied for admission in EKSU that the date for the post utme screening has been fixed.
Very importantly, you must know that it does not just end at applying for admission but you must be screened before you can be offered admission.
The purpose of the screening is to confirm that candidates are qualified to study the courses they applied for .
However, it is still possible that not all who participate in the post-utme screening will be granted admission.
As a matter of fact, some will be admitted into the departments they applied for, while some will be transferred to another department. The others might not be found qualified or might be deprived of getting admitted to study any program in the school.
Nevertheless, we will not only tell you the screening date and method of screening, but also, how to pass the post-utme screening.
Kindly read through carefully to get all these vital information in details for your own good.
EKSU Post-Utme Screening Date
Ektiti State University Screening date for 2020/2021 academic year is scheduled to hold on the 8th of September 2020.
So, candidates are to prepare for the screening and can log into the university admission portal @ www.eksu.edu.ng
Method Of Screening
During the post-utme screening, no exam will written and this is why candidates have to upload the necessary documents.
EKSU Admission Requirements
- Candidate must score up to 180 which is the general cut off mark for EKSU. Though, for courses like law, medicine and surgery and nursing, you must score up to 200, 250 and 220 respectively.
- Also, candidates must have atleast up to 5 credit passes in relevant subjects as regards to the choice of course (Note; candidates with awaiting O’level result will not be considered for admission. Therefore, candidates should apply when their O’level result is out)
- Apply through the university application portal.
- Direct entry students should forward their transcripts before the 30th of November.
- Make sure that you upload all the required documents and IJMB will not be allowed.
Meanwhile, for more information, you can ask your questions in the comment section and you will get an immediate response.
Also, kindly share this post to help inform other candidates through any of the social media handles below.