The management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) have released admission cut off mark for the 2020/2021 a academic session.
EKSU cut-off mark is out. Direct Entry (DE) and UTME candidates should read this article for instructions. This article will be useful to everyone seeking for admission into EKSU Ondo State
Ekiti State University will admit all candidates that meet admission eligibility criteria. This includes;
- Choose EKSU as first or second choice in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Participate in EKSU aptitude test
- Must be at least 16 years
EKSU JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020
The JAMB cut off point is a very important admission requirement. As such, every candidate must take note of this. However, UTME Cut-Off will depend on the institution you are applying for.
As per Ekiti State University, the fixed JAMB cut off make is 160. You are eligible to apply for admission if you scored 160 or above in UTME examination. You can check JAMB brochure for more details.
EKSU Departmental Cut Off Marks
The following minimum marks will be used for this year’s admission in Ekiti State University.
- All Engineering courses — 200
- All basic medical science courses — 180
- Medicine & Surgery, pharmacy, Law — 240
- Faculty of Agriculture — 180
- Faculty of Education — 180
- Faculty of Arts, commercial, physical and natural sciences — 180
EKSU Aggregate Score
All candidates should be able to know how to calculate their aggregate score after JAMB and Post-UTME screening. This will help you know if you are eligible for admission or not.
Nature Of Admission Screening
Ekiti State University will screen candidates on different stages. First stage is Pre-Admission screening while the second stage have to do with clearance and screening of student’s certificate like WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
Documents needed for screening includes;
- Original and photocopies of your O’level or A’level results
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- Local government identification and birth certificate
More Admission Updates Coming Soon!.
You can post your comments below of you need more information from us.
Kindly Share To Inform Other EKSU Aspirants!.