Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Candidate who did not choose EKSU as their choice in 2020 UTME but scored a minimum of 180 are also eligible to apply. Be informed that the screening registration is compulsory for Direct Entry candidates. EKSU Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) admission form price is N2000
We want to inform all UTME and Direct entry candidates who want to apply for admission into Ekiti State University, EKSU that the on-line screening exercise will take place between 18th July to 3rd August, 2020. Therefore, all interested applicants should buy and process their EKSU admission forms before the above date
Don’t miss any EKSU 2020/2021 UTME & Direct Entry admission update. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility 2020/2021
Anyone who want to apply for admission into EKSU through UTME (JAMB) or Direct Entry (DE) should meet the below admission requirements.
- First, all UTME candidates must score at least 180
- Ekiti State University, EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will also be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
First, you are to make a non refundable payment of N2000 for post UTME fee.
- Visit EKSU admission screening portal at http://eksueportal.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME / DE admission application
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- You will be required to provide your accurate 2020/2021 Jamb Registration Number.. Your details will be displayed. ( Your full name and UTME score)
- Review your details that appeared on the screening and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Follow the instructions to make your payment. After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- Note that you must have a minimum of N2000 balance on your account
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details.
- Ensure you review your entries at every step
- Finally, submit and print your acknowledgement slip and wait for your screening date.
- The screening date and time would be obtained on the printout.
Don’t miss any update on EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for all admission update.
Also, you can use the comment box to ask questions and we will provide you with the best answer.