BSU Post Utme / DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See How To Get Your Here and Requirements.
Benue State University board management has finally released their post utme screening form. Hence, interested candidates can apply using the post-utme portal and send their application request.
Therefore, all students who wishes to run any program in Benue State University can apply now.
Kindly read through to see how to apply and how much the form cost. In this post candidates will know the following
- Requirements for BSU post utme screening
- How to apply for BSU post utme screening.
- Cost of BSU post-utme screening form.
- BSU general cut off mark
Requirements For BSU Post-Utme /DE Screening Form
To be able to make a successful application, these are what you should know;
- You must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 170 which is the bsu general cut off mark.
- Also, you must have written WAEC or its equivalent and obtained atleast 5 credit passes in any relevant subject.
- Also, your O’level result must be uploaded along with your passport photograph. So, students who used awaiting result (AR) should upload it as soon as the result is ready.
- In addition, direct entry students must forward their transcripts from previous Institution.
How To Apply For BSU Post-Utme/ DE Screening Form
To apply for BSU post-utme or direct entry screening form, kindly follow these simple steps below.
- Log into BSU admission portal www.bsum.edu.ng
- After that, select the post-utme /direct entry screening form 2020/2021.
- Then, generate invoice and identification profile in the portal.
- After that, a code will be sent to you which you will use to make payment.
- Now, select the payment method you prefer to use and make payment accordingly.
- Furthermore, you have to fill the form which is displayed on your screen with required details.
- Subsequently, upload your credentials which are required.
- Finally, cross check the details you entered to make sure that there are no errors.
- Submit the form to tender your request.
Also check out ; BSU Admission Cut Off Mark
The official price for this payment is N2000. Bank charges are not included in that fee.
It is better to make this payment yourself and make sure you pay with the university designated banks and print out your registration slip.
Do not relent to ask any questions you might have as regards to this and we are always pleased to assist you as much as we can.
Also, do not forget to share this post to help others get informed too.