Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Post-Utme|Admission Form 2020/2021; See Requirements.
The federal College of education, Owerri affiliated to the university of Nigeria, Nsuka (UNN) admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out!
Therefore, students who want to run their NCE program, part-time or regular in this Institution should read this article.
However, the admission form is for students who have fulfilled the school admission requirement.
Alvan Ikoku Admission Requirement
- Must have written the 2020 JAMB exam and scored up to 150 which is the general cut off mark for Alvan Ikoku
- Also, have written WAEC / NECO / GCE/ NABTEB and have not less than 5credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Chose Alvan Ikoku as their first choice of college of education or purchased the jamb change of course to change it.
- Also, a passport photograph, valid email address and phone number.
These categories of people can apply for this admission form now before the application portal is closed.
However, in this post, candidates will know the following;
- How To Apply For Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post-Utme form
- Also, the deadline for application of admission.
- Other relevant information and updates from Alvan Ikoku.
Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Post-Utme Form
The post utme form allows you to apply for admission into the institution to study any course of your choice.The application portal is www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
Read through to see how to apply and the cost of the form.
How To Apply For Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Post-Utme
To apply for admission in this Institution, you have to follow these steps below;
- Log into the official website @ www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on Post-Utme form 2020
- Then, enter your jamb registration number.
- Create your portal ID / remita invoice which will be used to make payment.
- After that, you have to choose your preferred payment method to make payment for the purchase of the form.
- Make your payment according to the method you chose.
- Go back to the page to continue your registration.
- Then, fill the form correctly with the details required.
- Also, upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Then, press the submit button and make sure that you cross check the details you entered before submitting.
How Much Is The Form
The post-utme form is sold at N2000. Meaning, a non-refundable fee of N2000 must be paid online for the purchase of the form. However, this charge does not include bank charges.
For more inquiries, ask questions in the comment section below.
Also, do not forget to share this post with others to get them informed too just like you have.