ADSU Post-Utme Screening Date, Reprinting Exam Slip And Timetable 2020/2021.
Adamawa State University board management has finally released their post utme screening form. Hence, interested candidates can apply using the post-utme portal and send their application request.
Right now, prospective students of ADSU should anticipate for the screening exam which is supposed to be on the 7th of September, 2020.
- Requirements for ADSU post utme screening
- How to apply for ADSU post utme screening.
- ADSU Exam Timetable and venue
- Cost of ADSU post-utme screening form.
- When is ADSU screening date?
- ADSU general cut off mark
Admission Eligibility/ Post-Utme Screning Eligibility
To be able to make a successful application, these are what you should know;
- You must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 170 which is the ADSU general cut off mark.
- Also, you must have written WAEC or its equivalent and obtained atleast 5 credit passes in any relevant subject.
- Also, your O’level result must be uploaded along with your passport photograph. So, students who used awaiting result (AR) should upload it as soon as the result is ready.
- In addition, direct entry students must forward their transcripts from previous Institution.
How To Apply For ADSU Post-Utme/ DE Screening Form
Confirm if you made your application using this format below;
- Log into ADSU admission portal www.adsu.edu.ng
- After that, select the post-utme /direct entry screening form 2020/2021.
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- Then, generate invoice and identification profile in the portal.
- After that, a code will be sent to you which you will use to make payment.
- Now, select the payment method you prefer to use and make payment accordingly.
- Furthermore, you have to fill the form which is displayed on your screen with required details.
- Subsequently, upload your credentials which are required.
- Finally, cross check the details you entered to make sure that there are no errors.
- Submit the form to tender your request.
Also check out ; ADSU Post-utme direct entry screening form 2020/2021
ADSU Screening Date
Adamawa state university post utme screening date is on the 7th of September, 2020.
Reprinting Of Exam Slip
The exam slip contains details which candidates must have for the post utme screening excercise. In this exam slip, both the date for the exam, time and venue will be stated in it.
So, check the university admission portal @ adsu.postutme.clouds
Feel free to ask any questions you might have and we will be pleased to assist you with the right answers.
Also, do not forget to share this post to friends, and concerned persons to help inform them.