University Of Portharcourt, UNIPORT Transcript and Document Verification procedures. General requirements and how to apply for University of Portharcourt, UNIPORT Transcript And Document/Certificate Verification.
This post contains all the relevant information on how to apply for UNIPORT transcript or verify your certificates (Document Verification). Some call it certificate verification while others call it document verification. But we want to tell you that they all mean the same.
Before we proceed, kindly note that UNIPORT transcript and document/certificate verification is only for graduates of UNIPORT. You can not apply for it if you did not complete any level of study in University Of PortHarcourt. (UNIPORT)
The steps involved in verifying your documents/certificates are very easy. Also, applying for a UNIPORT transcript is much more easier. This article is for you if you are searching for “UNIPORT Transcript and Document/Certificate verification”.
Just Read below to get the full information you need.
Steps & Procedures For UNIPORT Transcript And Document/Certificate Verification.
- CLICK HERE to begin the process
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Apply For transcript Button”
- Then you fill the online form and submit.
- Ensure the details you entered belongs to you and are accurate
How To Apply For UNIPORT Transcript And Document/Certificate Verification.
- The first thing you need to do is to create online profile by filling in the company/institution’s name that needs the transcript or document/certificate verification.
- Confirm the details you entered and proceed to the next step.
- Correctly enter your matriculation number and verify it.
- Select your choice of document/required documents
- Now generate a transaction ID to be used for Quick Teller payment.
- On completion of registration, you can now login to your profile anytime to continue your application.
For a successful transcript application, you have to note the following:
- All fields are compulsory and must be completed to avoid delay in processing your application.
- However, additional charges may be required if you choose the courier as delivery option. Local and international courier charges are different.
- Furthermore, Universal Parcel Service (UPS) is the only courier service recognized by University Of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) for transcript delivery. Payment can be made online using your Credit Card.
- However, you may experience delay if you use another courier service apart from Universal Parcel Service (UPS).
- Kindly contact the transcript office after your application has been submitted for further courier option such as the tracking number.
This is the basic things you need to know about University Of Portharcourt “Transcript and Document/certificate Verification”.
Remember this post is all about University Of Portharcourt, UNIPORT Transcript and Document/Certificate Verification.
If you need us to assist you with more information or help concerning this post, we are here for you. Kindly use the comment box to ask your questions or request for further assistance.