UNIMAID Post-Utme DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session | Application Portal.
This is to announce to all candidates who applied for admission into UNIMAID that the post-utme screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Therefore, any candidate who made the application while registering for jamb should endeavour to get the form and submit online.
To do this, make sure that you read this post so as to see the basic requirements and know how to apply.
Below are the very important things you will get from this post.
- UNIMAID Post-Utme DE Screening application portal.
- Post-utme and direct entry requirements.
- How to apply for the post utme screening excercise.
- How to prepare for the post utme screening exam.
Only candidates who scored up to 160 in jamb and chose UNIMAID as their first choice of university are eligible for the post utme screening.
Admission Requirement For UNIMAID Post-Utme DE Screening 2020/2021
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb
- Scored up to 160 which is the general cut off mark.
- Chose UNIMAID as their first choice of university.
- Also, direct entry candidates are to forward their transcripts and other certificates to the school admin office.
- As a matter of importance, JAMB will not offer admission to anyone who does not upload his/her WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB result online.
- Furthermore, a valid email address and active phone number is very important.
- Importantly, candidates are to upload a recent passport photograph.
The form cost N2000 only to get it and note that this payment must be made using the code which will be sent to you while registering.
Also check out : UNIMAID POST UTME SLIP REPRINTING AND SCREENING DATE
How To Apply
- To apply, visit www.admissions.unimaid.edu.ng
- Use your jamb registration number and name for your password.
- Create a profile in the portal.
- Then, a code will be sent to your email.
- Use that code to complete your registration.
- After then, you will have to select a payment method to make payment.
- Subsequently, make the payment accordingly.
- Choose your choice of course and provide other relevant details.
- Simultaneously, upload your documents as well as your O’level results.
- Finally submit the form online and print out the registration slip.
Direct entry students must have their transcripts and must submit their statement of result and other certificates.
Application portal opened on the 1st of September and closed on the 30th of October.
Hence, there is no more entry for fresh applications for admission into the university.
Fell free to ask any questions concerning UNIMAID post utme and direct entry Screening form.
Also, kindly share this post to other candidates who might be concerned to get Informed.