Survival Fund Registration Form 2020 | www.survivalfund.ng Portal.
MSME survival fund registration portal is opened and the form is out for interested persons to fill and apply online. Kindly read through to see other details.
- Have you heard of survival fund?
- Do you know what MSME is all about?
- Or, have you heard of pay roll?
- Do you want to confirm if this is real?
Congratulations! You are on the right site to get what you seek!
Meanwhile, this is to announce to interested persons that the survival fund registration form is finally out and the application portal is opened. In fact, the portal is opened and applications are accepted right at the moment.
Read through to see how to apply and other related details.
You might want to ask;
- What is survival fund all about?
- What are the requirements for benefiting from this scheme?
- Also, what is the application login portal for this program?
- How do I apply or register for this scheme?
- Again, what is payroll support?
- Or what is MSME ?
- What is the deadline for the submission of application for survival fund registration?
- Furthemore, you might ask what are the payroll registration dates?
recruitmentshortlisted.com is here for you to give you all the necessary details you need to know about this scheme and how to apply.
Survival Fund Registration Form 2020 Application Portal | www.survivalfund.ng
The Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs (MSME) survival fund is more like an empowerment program which was set to help business owners who have suffer d financial set back. This scheme was created meant to financially support these business owners in the payment of salary due to the effect of the pandemic.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Applicants must have a small business and must be under the payroll support category.
- Also, your business must be registered under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) to be eligible for this offer
In addition to the financial support by the federal government, FG has decided to register business for business owners under the CAC FOR FREE!
- Furthermore, your bank verification number must be provided too.
- In addition, applicant must provide a valid phone number and an active email address which will be used to communicate relevant information to you.
What Is Payroll Support?
Payroll support category comprises of business owners who cannot be able to pay salaries to their staff. However, the salary range must be within N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Moreover, the federal government has decided to help 500,000 business owners pay a maximum of 10 staff salary. Meaning, only 10 staff from each of the 500,000 firms will be beneficiaries of this program.
Payroll Registration Dates Are As Follows;
Education (Private schools) — 10pm Monday, 21st of September, 2020
Hospitality — 12am Friday, 25th of September, 2020
Other Sectors — 12am Monday, 28th of September
How To Apply For MSME Survival Fund Program
The application must be made through the survival fund application portal which is www.survivalfund.ng.
To Apply, visit the portal and fill the form online with the necessary and required details and credentials.
Finally, submit the form online.
Check out; Npower Shortlisted candidates 2020
When Is The Application Deadline For MSME Survival Fund Application
Currently, the application portal is opened and applications are going on.
Survival Fund opening Date: 21st of September, 2020.
Survival fund closing date: 15th of October, 2020. Therefore, all applications should be tendered on or before this date.
Meanwhile, your questions and comments are very welcomed in the comment section and expect immediate response.
I believe this post has been very informative and helpful. kindly share to help inform others too.