NPower Tax Recruitment 2020. Application Portal. Check how to apply for Npower tax recruitment for batch D 2021.
N-power Tax is another category in the N-power scheme for beneficiaries. The portal is currently opened and application is going on. Therefore, read this article to see requirements and apply for N-power Tax.
If you are interested in applying for N-power batch C recruitment, you should consider where to specialize.
What do I mean by specialising?
What this means is that everyone who enrolled for N-power recruitment must fall under a group. This group could be N-power build, teach, creative, knowledge, tech software or hardware and Agro.
Therefore, you would have to register under either of them because you cannot be in all.
N-power was established in 2016 to empower youths. It is one of the initiatives of the current president of Nigeria, president Muhammadu Buhari.
The aim of this scheme as the name implies is to give youths power. N-power stands for “Need for power”. There is a need for youths to get empowered with new skills.
Interestingly, N-power supports beneficiaries who wants to establish a small business.
Also, beneficiaries are likely to be transited to work with a federal ministry permanently.
This is important because at the end of the program, beneficiaries need to practice what the have learnt.
At the same time, they would have to give back to the society what the federal government has given them.
As a result, the federal ministry of Humanitarian Affair, Disaster Management and Social Development came in. FMHDS saw the need to include N-power tax. Though it only applicable for graduates.
Importantly, the need for citizens of Nigeria to pay tax for economic development cannot be over emphasized. Hence, the need to recruit young people who would help in the collection and computing of tax payments.
Requirements and Qualifications
Interested candidates must first check their eligibility before filling out Npower tax registration form. This is important because only qualified candidates will be selected for screening and interviews.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Have NIN
- Have BVN
- Birth certificate
- Certificate or origin
- Educational qualification
- Other supporting documents
How To Apply for Npower Tax Recruitment 2021
- Simply log into N-power recruitment portal via www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal.
- Subsequently, create a login password for your account because it will give you access to continue your application.
- After that, fill in the form which will be displayed to you via your email address.
- Upload your relevant credentials and documents including your CV.
- Nevertheless, do not be in a haste to submit the form, therefore, cross check your details which you provided. This is important because it enables you to be sure there are no mistakes which could lead to disqualification.
- Finally, submit the form online after which you should wait for further directives.
Apply Here: Npower Recruitment 2021
More updates coming soon!.
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to apply for Npower Tax Recruitment 2021/2022.
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.