NPower Agro Recruitment 2021 Application Portal. Check how to register and apply for Npower Agro recruitment for 2021/2022 Batch D.
N-power agro recruitment is on going. As one of the areas of specialisation in the 2020 batch C N-power recruitment, interested persons can apply. Therefore, to apply for this scheme, and to see the requirements, kindly read through this article.
This article will give you all the details you need to apply for the N-power Agro.
This category of the scheme is one of the categories of N-power scheme which was established to empower youths.
Know that only persons with the zeal to invest in agriculture can apply for this job.
What Is N-Power Agro?
The N-power agro we have been talking about is one of the categories whereby beneficiaries of the N-power scheme can acquire skills.
N-power means need for power and this scheme was founded by the present president of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari. However, beneficiaries can learn how to carry out agricultural practices and earn while doing so.
Importantly, after learning this skill, you can start your own farm which you would earn from. Also, the N-power volunteer network is ready to support anyone who wants to invest.
Does N-power Give Loans?
This type of questions have been asked but here is the answer; Yes!
Interestingly, N-power provides loan to beneficiaries who want to invest. In addition, a stipulated amount of N50,000 will be given to beneficiaries at the end of the program to start up a small investment. A minimum of N100,000 loan can be learnt to beneficiaries depending on what investment you want to invest.
Npower Agro Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants must first check N Agro Requirements before filling the online application form.
Only suitably qualified candidates will be shortlisted for physical verification, screening and interview.
Candidates must have:
- Birth certificate and certificate of origin
- Bank verification number – BVN
- Guarantors form
- Npower Agro online print out
- Letter or recommendation
- Academic qualifications
- Other supporting documents
How To Apply
- To apply, simply log in www.npower.gov.ng
- Create your account in the portal.
- Choose N-power Agro as your choice of area of specialisation.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Upload your credentials and passport photograph.
- Submit the form online and wait for further directives.
- Meanwhile, endeavour to cross check the details you have provided before submitting it. This is to avoid error because some people do not get enlisted due to mistakes made during application.
However, you will be requested to fill in your BVN and your account details too. Do not get scared because your details are secured.
Again, make sure you apply only through www.npower.gov.ng
Other Required Documents
- National identification card
- Local government identification letter
- Also, your credentials including CV and educational certificates.
- NYSC certificate is also required for graduates. However, non- graduates can use SSCE to apply.
- Passport photograph
Despite meeting the requirements and qualifications, candidates will be invited for physical verification and assessment test.
Also, final selection will depend solely on general performance of candidates including their physical and mental health condition.
More updates coming soon!.
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to apply for Npower Agro Recruitment 2021/2022.
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.