Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2021/2022 — Application Portal & Shortlisting Criteria
Nigerian Institute of Medical research recruitment 2021/2022 application portal requirements and application portal information are contained in this article.
This is to inform the general public of the NIMR 2021 recruitment and the shortlisting criteria. It is important that applicants get all the information of a job before applying for it as this will help enable a successful application.
To get shortlisted in the NIMR 2021/2022 recruitment, carefully go through this article to the requirements and apply online.
The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research in Yaba, Lagos state, Nigeria is a medical research institute established by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the research institute establishment act of 1977, to promote National health and developments.
However, more qualified health officers are needed in this covid-19 pandemic because of the increasing number of affected persons.
Hence, there is need for vaccines and medical research for the cure of various diseases around the nation and internationally.
So, if you think you can help figure out or do research that will help promote life and alleviate diseases, then you can apply for this job recruitment.
- Applicants must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant disciplines from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Also, applicants must have served and obtained NYSC certificate. Meanwhile, an exemption letter from NYSC is also acceptable.
- In addition, interested applicants must be able to work with or without supervision.
- Moreover, a knowledge of computer is an added advantage.
- All qualification credentials muat be screened and uploaded on the application portal only.
How To Apply
- Application is through the application portal for NIMR recruitment 2021/2022
- Visit the NIMR recruitment portal @ www.nimr.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions in the portal and apply for recruitment.
- Upload all the necessary credentials as requested and submit it online.
Date For Application Deadline
Currently, the application deadline for Nigeria institution of medical research has not yet been fixed. However, this site will be updated as an soon as there are any news from NIMR.
Note: presently, there is no ongoing recruitment in NIMR but interested persons will be communicated as the recruitment commences.
To get notified about NIMR recruitment, kiblndlt indicate in our comment section by dropping your email address in the comment section below.
Beware! NIMR recruitment form is free. Therefore, do not pay anymore money to anyone for the acquisition of the form.
Kindly post your comment below if you need more news updates.
Remember to share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.