Nigerian Navy 2021 Recruitment. Requirement & How To Apply
Many of you might be interested in working with the navy, well here is the opportunity!
Nigerian Navy have commenced with 2021/2022 recruitment for interested applicants. If you are interested in working with the Navy, then you are at best interest to read this article.
This page will direct and guide you on how to apply for Navy recruitment (2021/2022) but does not provide employment.
The Nigerian Navy is one of the forces in the military which has much respect and dignity. Navy requires certain criteria and rules which you might need to pass before getting shortlisted or employed.
Many people wait for this opportunity and also apply for this job in the past years which makes it very competitive. Though many apply but don’t succeed and this might be because of wrong approach or poor guide.
Nevertheless, this article is set to guide you and give you all the necessary details and informations to get you prepared.
Firstly, the recruitment form is free, therefore anyone who asks you to pay might just be extorting money from you. The only fee you might pay will be service fee for cyber cafes if you cannot do it yourself.
However, if you follow the guidelines which will be outlined here, it would be easy to apply with your smart phone.
Requirements for Navy Recruitment
- Firstly, applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria and have a national identification card as a prove of citizenship.
- Secondly, applicants must have a minimum of O’level result to apply. Though positions to apply for depends on educational qualification as the Navy has different cadre.
- Also, interested applicants should have at least 5credits in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- physical appearance is also a criteria. Therefore interested applicants should be physically fit and have no disability.
- Males should be up to 3.70 cm tall while females should be at least 3.56 cm tall to be eligible.
How To Apply
- The official Nigerian Navy portal is www.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
- Apply using Nigerian Navy official website. Click here to apply.
- After you log in the official website, create an account by clicking ‘create account’ in the portal.
- Verify your email address which you provide while creating the account to give you access to to log in and apply.
- Fill in your details where necessary.
- Scan and upload required documents where necessary including your passport photograph.
- Cross check the detail you provide to confirm them.
- Press the submit button and wait for more directives from navy through your email.
Important tips to know
- Do not apply twice as this might disqualify you.
- Make sure the documents you upload are original and not fake as you are liable to be prosecuted if you default.
- Provide valid email because it will be used to communicate to you if you have been shortlisted and for directives.
- Your passport photograph should be in JPEG format.
Note; Nigerian Navy Recruitment form for 2021/2022 is not yet out! This page will be updated once the form gets out.
More updates coming soon!.
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021/2022.
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.