Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal And Requirements.
The Nigerian Army has finally announced the recruitment of suitable persons in the force.
This is to invite suitable and qualified persons to apply for this recruitment exercise in the Nigerian Army.
The 2020/2021 Nigeria army basic military trainings for trades and Non-Trades recruitment for young men and women to be trained to be Trades and Non-Trades soldiers has begun.
To get more information about this recruitment, take your time and read below to the details in full.
Also, you might want to ask the following questions
- Is the Nigerian Army Recruitment for 2020/2021 going on?
- Is this recruitment the same for the normal Recruitment?
- What is the difference between the trade and Non-Trade soldiers and other soldiers?
- What are the requirements for being qualified for this recruitment?
- How can I apply for this recruitment?
- How do I get the form?
These questions and many more will be discussed in details here and the right answers have been properly stated in this post.
About Nigeria Army Tradesman/woman Recruitment 2020/2021
The recruitment is currently going on and it demands for applicants who meet the qualifications as stated below to apply.
The basic training will last for 6months and people with and is a means for people to be recruited into the Nigerian Army as a tradesman/woman.
Like earlier stated, the training lasts for only a short period of 6 months. Read below to see the requirements and method of application.
- Firstly, applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria. Hence, an identification card is required as a prove of citizenship.
- Applicant must be fit both physically, mentally and psychologically.
- Also, applicant must have a minimum of O’level result and must have to 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- Furthermore, applicant must not have any criminal record.
- However, any applicant who is applying as a trades man/woman must have Test/City Guild Certificate.
Height (female) : 1.62
Height (male) : 1.68
Maximum age for Non-Trades : 22
Maximum age for trades men/women : 28.
How To Apply
Applications should be made and submitted through the Nigeria at application portal @ recruitment.army.mil.ng
- All applications are to be made through the application portal.
- No payment of money to anyone to help secure you the job because it will be granted on merit.
- Also, anyone who submits fake credentials will be identified and handed to the police for prosecution.
- Furthermore, it is important that applicants should know that the shortlisted candidates will be posted publicly. You can visit the recruitment portal or save and visit this page to see when the list will be out.
- In addition, there will be no form of pre-selection computer based test to be written nor any special center.
- The screening will be done in the applicants state of origin.
The application deadline is on the 14th of November
Portal opened on the 14th of September.
Nigerian Army Screening Date
The screening date is on the 23rd of November till the 6th of December.
Meanwhile, remember that you can ask any questions you have and expect immediate response.
Also, do well to share this post to inform others.