NAUB Post-Utme/ DE Screening Form 2020/2021 | Application Portal And Requirements.
I believe you are reading this post because you want to apply for NAUB admission.
- Do you want to apply for admission into Nigeria Army University Biu?
- Do you want to make enquires about the cut off mark, school fees, and other relevant details?
- Also, do you want to know the admission requirements of NAUB?
Well, if yes, you are on the right site because this site has all the information you seek and will explain in details.
In this post, candidates will not only know how to apply for admission but will know how to prepare for the post-utme screening excercise.
NAUB Post-Utme Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Nigeria Army Post-Utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released by the school management.
However, it is best for students to still know what to expect when the form is out so that you can be a step ahead.
As a result, we would put you through on how to apply for the post utme screening excercise and share other vital information with you.
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 160
- Also, candidates must chose NAUB as their first choice of Institution in jamb.
- Furthermore, direct entry students and post utme students must buy the screening form and apply using the application portal.
- A recent passport photograph of candidates is compulsory.
- Candidates must make up to a minimum of 5credits in O’level result.
- All O’level results must be uploaded during registration.
- Importantly, a valid email address and active phone number must be provided.
How To Apply
Application must be made using the university application portal @www.naub.edu.ng
Visit the site and follow all instructions accordingly to make a successful registration.
Only candidates who apply successfully will be eligible for post utme screening.
Also, make sure that you print out your registration slip because it will be needed for the screening excercise.
Also, your payment receipt is very important.
The application form is sold at N2000 only (two thousand naira only). Importantly, this payment must be made to the designated bank by the school only.
More information will be brought to your notice as soon as there are any.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask questions and leave your comment in the comment section below.