N-Power Agro Recruitment 2020 — Application Portal
N-power agro recruitment is on going. As one of the areas of specialisation in the 2020 batch C N-power recruitment, interested persons can apply. Therefore, to apply for this scheme, and to see the requirements, kindly read through this article.
This article will give you all the details you need to apply for the N-power Agro.
This category of the scheme is one of the categories of N-power scheme which was established to empower youths.
Know that only persons with the zeal to invest in agriculture can apply for this job.
What Is N-Power Agro?
The N-power agro we have been talking about is one of the categories whereby beneficiaries of the N-power scheme can acquire skills.
N-power means need for power and this scheme was founded by the present president of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari. However, beneficiaries can learn how to carry out agricultural practices and earn while doing so.
Importantly, after learning this skill, you can start your own farm which you would earn from. Also, the N-power volunteer network is ready to support anyone who wants to invest.
Does N-power Give Loans?
This type of questions have been asked but here is the answer; Yes!
Interestingly, N-power provides loan to beneficiaries who want to invest. In addition, a stipulated amount of N50,000 will be given to beneficiaries at the end of the program to start up a small investment. A minimum of N100,000 loan can be learnt to beneficiaries depending on what investment you want to invest.
How To Apply
- To apply, simply log in www.npower.gov.ng
- Create your account in the portal.
- Choose N-power Agro as your choice of area of specialisation.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Upload your credentials and passport photograph.
- Submit the form online and wait for further directives.
- Meanwhile, endeavour to cross check the details you have provided before submitting it. This is to avoid error because some people do not get enlisted due to mistakes made during application.
However, you will be requested to fill in your BVN and your account details too. Do not get scared because your details are secured.
Again, make sure you apply only through www.npower.gov.ng
- National identification card
- Local government identification letter
- Also, your credentials including CV and educational certificates.
- NYSC certificate is also required for graduates. However, non- graduates can use SSCE to apply.
- Passport photograph
For more informations, ask questions to get clarified. Your questions and comments helps us serve you with more informations.