Kwara State Government Recruitment Portal 2020— Qualifications & How To Apply
Kwara state government recruitment for this year has commenced. However, the application portal is opened and is now accessible.
This article would provide prospective applicants the required information needed for a successful application.
Also, you would be given some tips which would help you not only with the application but for being shortlisted.
Nevertheless, this site is not the official recruitment site for Kwara state government recruitment but a site that provides recruitment informations.
Therefore, if you want to get the latest recruitment update, always log into this website.
Firstly, let us look at the requirements , and later, see how to apply before the deadline for application.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/OND to be able to apply for this job.
- Generally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria but not necessarily an indigen of Kwara state.
- Also, note that there are various positions available and they require different qualifications. Hence, applicants should apply for positions which their qualifications meet.
- Nevertheless, this opportunity is for the unemployed. Therefore, you cannot be eligible for application while you already have a job.
- Meanwhile, graduates must have served and obtained NYSC certificates. However, an exemption letter from NYSC is acceptable.
The official application portal for Kwara state government recruitment is www.kwarastaterecruitment.gov.ng
Importantly, this portal is going to be opened as soon as the recruitment form for Keira state 2020 is out.
How To Apply
- Log into Kwara state government recruitment portal through this link www.kwarastaterecruitment.gov.ng
- Create your profile in the portal by entering your name, email address and state of origin.
- Subsequently, creative at e a password which you would use to access your account.
- Afterwards, fill the form which would be displayed on your screen.
- Upload required documents including your passport photograph.
- Importantly, cross check the details you provided to ensure accuracy.
- Finally, submit the form online.
In addition, only applicants who applied online for this recruitment exercise and are successful would be shortlisted.
You can also check in on this page to download PDF for shortlisted candidates to check if you have been shortlisted.
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Local government identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport photograph
Deadline For Application
Currently, Kwara state has not started recruiting. Hence there is no fixed deadline for Kwara state government recruitment.
Note: Kwara state government recruitment has not commenced yet. Therefore, disregard any information saying otherwise.
However, we can give you notifications when the recruitment commences.
Kindly indicate in our comment box if you want to get notified. Better still, you can visit this site frequently to get updates because this site would be updated as soon as recruitment begins.
Do not forget to ask related questions and also comment in the comment section below.