JAMB change of institution Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See How To Get It Here For Free.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation board is in charge of offering admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Hence, all admissions of any school for any student must be recognised by this board. Else your admission is considered invalid.
As a result, this post is published to help enlighten jambites and tertiary institution prospective candidates about jamb change of institution form.
That being said, there is no doubt that JAMB has a major role to play with you getting admission. Meanwhile, our focus is on jamb change of institution.
In this post, we will know the following;
- What is jamb change of institution form?
- Why do I have to get a jamb change of institution form?
- How do I get JAMB change of institution form?
- How much is JAMB change of institution form?
These and many more will be extensively discussed in this article. So, we implore you to read this post carefully to get the very important information herein.
What Is JAMB Change Of Institution?
Just like the name implies, jamb change of institution allows you to change your jamb choice of institution.
Meanwhile, to do this, you just purchase the jamb change of institution form, fill it and submit it online to jamb portal.
Sometime, jamb candidates can choose a certain Institution to study their choice of course but later on, they change their minds about the institution.
So, kindly read through to see the reasons why jamb change of course is important and why some candidates get the form.
Why Should I Get JAMB Change Of Institution Form?
Now, some jambite buy a jamb change of course form for the following reasons;
- Candidates who did not reach up to the jamb cut off mark for the school they initially applied for admission.
- Also, schools which you think might not be affordable for you to study in, candidates are likely to decide not to enroll anymore in such schools.
- Furthermore, due to some other personal dislikes for the school, candidates might decide to change the institution.
Moreover, candidates must buy this form to change their choice of institution for any reason best known to them.
How To Get The JAMB Change Of Course Form
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/e-facility
- Select the change of institution form
- Enter your jamb registration center username and password.
- Navigate and click on the jamb change of institution form.
- After that, enter your jamb registration number.
- Now, enter the card pin and serial number.
- Then, click on the proceed button and select the institution you want to change to.
This can only be done in a registered jamb accredited center. So, it might not be possible to do this at home with your smart phone.
Also check out; jamb change of course form
How Much Is The Form?
The joint admission and matriculation board change of institution form is sold at N2500
For more inquiries, you can visit www.jamb.org.ng to get more details.
Meanwhile, your questions and comments are very much welcomed in the comment section.
Also, do well to share this post through any of the social media platforms below to keep other candidates informed too.