This is to inform all IMT aspirants that the 2020/2021 post UTME registration has started; see requirements, registration starting date, registration deadline, timetable and how to apply.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of new students for the 2020/2021 post-UTME Screening Exercise. See candidate eligibility, registration procedure, registration start date and deadline and timetable.
NOTICE: Registration for IMT 2020/2021 post UTME (ND part-time & full-time) is still ongoing. Registration deadline has not yet been announced by the institution.
IMT Enugu Admission Eligibility & Requirements 2020
All applicant who participated in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and obtained a minimum of 120 are eligible to apply. This post will give you registration guidelines for IMT Enugu Post UTME 2020 (ND full-time and part-time) admissions.
How To Apply
The registration can be done on the school campus or any participating cyber cafe.
We will give registration guidelines for the sake of those who might want to enroll themselves. The registration can be carried out at your convenient using computer, mobile phone and tablets with internet connection.
Registration Starting Date & Timetable
The registration start date and deadline shall be announced here once it is available. Check back later!
Follow the simple steps below to apply
- To start visit http://imt.edu.ng and click on Online Portal the click on Apply at the top right corner of the website
- Fill out the online form and upload requested credentials correctly
- Now proof check your entries to ensure that they are correctly entered before submission
- After a successful submission you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option to generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number.
- Then, PRINT your invoice and proceed to any participating bank to make your required payment.
- After successful payment, return to the portal to complete your form and print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Should you encounter any problem contact the school on this number: 070 167 05460; 081 808 34493; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you can visit the school ICT to report your problem and you will be given possible assistance.
WHAT IS THE SCREENING (Exam) TIMETABLE
The screening timetable is not currently out. However you can bookmark this page and keep visiting as it will be posted here once it is available.
NOTICE: The screening exercise shall be computer based CBT so get prepared for it
Remember! sharing is caring, help share this article with others, also do well to check back on this website for update.