FUOTUOKE Post-Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session ; See How To Apply Here.
The federal university of Otueke which is located in Bayelsa, at the center of the oil rich state has announced the release of it’s 2020/2021 post utme Screening form.
This is to announce to the public and interested or concerned candidates that the 2020/2021 Post-Utme form and direct entry screening form is now out.
Therefore, anyone who wants to apply for admission in this new and reputable university should apply now through the application portal.
Candidates will see the following in this article.
- The Requirements for applying for post utme and direct entry screening form.
- The application portal for applying for 2020/2021 post utme and direct entry screening form.
- FUOTUOKE Post-Utme application guideline.
- FUOTUOKE Screening Date and application deadline.
Requirements For FUOTUOKE Post-Utme & DE Screening Form
- Candidate who wan to apply for fuotuoke must have written the 2020 JAMB and scored up to 160 atleast.
- Also, students must have written WAEC or its equivalent and obtained atleast 5 credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Furthermore, a recent passport photograph is compulsory for uploading.
- On the other hand, direct entry students must forward their statement of result or transcript from previous Institution.
- Importantly, a valid ail address and an active phone number is needed for the registration too.
FUOTUOKE Post-Utme and DE Screening Form Application Portal
The application portal where candidates can tender their application for admission before they get Shortlisted is opened.
This portal has been opened since the 3rd of August but was stipulated to close on the 13th of September.
Application Deadline: Like earlier stated, the application portal was meant to be closed on the 13th of September.
Recently, the application updates shows us that the date for closing of application portal has been extended till further notice.
However, this site will be updated as soon as the date is released. So, bookmark this page and visit frequently to get the latest news.
How To Apply For FUOTUOKE Post-Utme/ DE Screening Form
Apply for admission into Federal University of Otuoke by using FUOTUOKE post utme application portal.
- Visit www.fuotueke.edu.ng
- Create an invoice in the portal.
- Click on post-utme/direct entry form.
- Make payment online either with your masters card or interswitch verve card. Otherwise, go to the designated bank to make payment using the code sent to you.
- Go back to the page and fill the form provided for you with required details.
- Upload the necessary documents and passport photograph
- Finally, cross-check the details you entered and submit the form online.
FUOTUOKE post utme form is N2000. Therefore, a non-refundable payment of N2000 is to be made for the purchase of the form.
Make sure you print the registration slip after successfully registering.
For further inquiries, visit the school’s website at www.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
Meanwhile, you can ask any questions you have and expect immediate answers.
Also, do not forget to share this post to keep others informed too.