ESUT Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 – Eligibility & How To Apply
ESUT post UTME screening 2020/2021. The price (cost) of ESUT post UTME form is N2,000. How to register for ESUT post UTME screening 2020/2021. Enugu State (ESUT) post UTME 2020/2021. Is ESUT post UTME 2020/2021 form out? All these is what you will get on this post.
ESUT (Enugu State University) hereby invites all suitable qualified candidates to apply for apply for its post UTME screening for 2020/2021. ESUT post UTME screening form 2020/2021 is out and we are going to show you eligibility and how to apply. Also, you will all 2020/2021 post UTME updates for free.
As you read below, you will know list off all courses available, your eligibility, course requirements, and how to apply
You can now check below for full details.
ESUT Post UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility Eligibility 2020/2021
Before you can apply for ESUT 2020/2021 post UTME, you have to take a quick look at the eligibility below. Note that only candidates who met the below requirements would be offered admission after a successful screening. You are to take them serious, see them below.
- All candidates that participated for 2020/2021 UTME and choose ESUT as his or second choice of institution
- Obtained a minimum score of 180 and above in 2020 UTME
- O level requirements: Minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects including English language and Mathematics. Also, your O Level certificate mus be WAEC, GCE, NECO or it’s equivalent
- Also, candidates with awaiting O level results can still apply
- In addition, you must be at least 16 years of age before you can be given admission at Enugu State University (ESUT).
Read Also: ESUT Courses
How To Apply For ESUT Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
you have to note that only candidates who met the above requirements are eligible to apply for ENUGU State University post UTME screening 2020. First, before you can proceed to apply for ESUT post UTME screening 2020, you need to have a mobile phone or laptop with internet connection. See full registration details below:
- Visit the school’s portal via http://portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch;
which include: · By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial
bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a
reference number which you would use for payment of N2000
(excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect. · By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Wait for your screening date and ensure you go with your acknowledgment slip.
To get the latest update on ESUT ( Enugu state university ) post UTME screening, kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for more updates