Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates who chose DELSU ad first or second choice can now apply for DELSU aptitude test.
The form is online and can be obtained from DELSU portal or any participating bank. DELSU undergraduates (UTME & DE) admission screening is compulsory for all DELSU aspirants.
This post will show you DELSU admission eligibility and how to apply online without going to the school campus.
School News: DELSU Direct Entry Form
DELSU Post UTME Screening Form Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates seeking for undergraduate’s admission into Delta State University must check their eligibility below.
- Choose DELSU as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB UTME
- Score at least 180 in UTME exam
- Must be at least 16 years by September 2020
- Credit passes in English language, Mathematics and other relevant subjects
How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME
Candidates should visit DELSU portal at www.delsuonline.com to generate payment pin of N2000 (two thousand naira) only.
Payment should be made at a g of the following banks;
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
How To Generate DELSU Post-UTME Virtual Pin
Kindly follow the steps below.
- Visit DELSU Post UTME portal
- Click on “apply for admission”
- Compete the online form by entering your JAMB registration number
- Submit the form and print your payment invoice
- Visit any bank for payment or pay online using your ATM card
- Upon a successful payment, go back to the portal to continue with registration
General Application Information
- Your generated payment invoice will be valid for only 6 hours. Ensure you make your payment within this time
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the portal before they apply
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed during screening.
Note: You may apply with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) result but make sure your scores on JAMB portal once they are out.
Remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on Delta State University (DELSU) post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic year.