BASU Post-Utme / DE Screening Form For 2020/2021; See How To Get Yours Here.
Bauchi state university finally announces the release of their Post Utme and direct entry form for 2020/2021 academic year. Hence, it is advisable for those who want to study in Bauchi state University to use this opportunity to apply for admission.
Finally, the application portal for Bauchi post utme is opened so that those who want to register for Screening can do so.
It is compulsory that any student who wants to seek admission in BASU, either transfer or direct entry must purchase the screening form.
Therefore, it is very important that you go through this post to see how to get the form and the requirements.
In this post, candidates will know the following;
- How to apply for basu post utme and direct entry screening form.
- The Requirements for applying for the post utme and direct entry screening form.
- Also, Basu application portal.
- Cost of Basu Post-Utme and DE screening form.
Also, we will be giving answers and throwing more light to the following questions;
- Does Bauchi state university write Post-Utme?
- Is Bauchi state university post utme form out?
- What is the meaning of post-utme.
Bauchi State Post-Utme & DE Screening Requirements
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent and it must be uploaded during registration.
- Also, candidates must have sat for 2020 jamb exam and scored a minimum of 160 which is Basu general cut-off mark.
- Furthermore, direct entry students must forward their statement of result and must not have less than 7 points in HND or NCE. Also, not less that lower credit in OND.
- A recent passport photograph must be provided for uploading.
- Importantly, a valid email address and active phone number is also important.
Candidates who apply with awaiting result (AR) should endeavour to upload their results once the result is ready (O’level result).
How To Apply For BASU Post Utme and Direct Entry Screening Form
To apply for BASU post-utme and direct entry Screening form, use the following steps below.
- Visit the school’s official website@ www.basu.edu.ng
- Click on post-utme/direct entry Screening form 2020/2021.
- Then, enter your jamb reg number.
- Create a profile for yourself in the portal which you will need to make payment for the form.
- After that, make payment using your most preferred payment method.
- After making the payment, press the continue button to continue your application.
- Now, fill the form which will be displayed on your screen correctly.
- Subsequently, upload your O’Level result and SOR (for DE students).
- Finally, submit the form
- Avoid entering wrong details or email address and phone number.
- Also, make sure that you print your payment slip along side your registration slip after a successful registration.
The official price of the post utme screening form is N2000. However, bank charges might apply.
Remember, your questions and comments will be well attended to in the comment section below. Hence, do not hesitate to drop them there for more clarifications.
Also, do well to share this post with others too so that they can get informed.